Bethel Downsizing Again!

by zack 74 Replies latest jw friends

• zack
    zack

I do not know if any of you have heard. No one in my congo. other than one other elder on the body has heard:

Bethel will be downsizing again. This not just a casual comment at Morning Worship but a lecture from two GB members

that they would begin sending people home right away.

Seems that human capital is a long term liability that they can no longer afford as they grow old.

Z----

• JAVA
    JAVA

It's a sign that Jehovah has truly blessed His people! Thanks for the info Zack. It's always nice getting information about how the Tower is growing.

• Satanus
    Satanus

As the end draws really, really close, jehovah's people will be busier than ever, so busy that they will not even notice the end beginning to happen. It's like the jews walking around jericho once per day for 6 days. On the seventh day, just before the walls fell, they walked around seven times, and also, they blew on their trumpets. I guess this means that the end has been pushed many decades into the future. Dubs are having a hard circling even one time in one day. Hohum.

S

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

No more need to pioneer to get into Bethel! They will have to get a job on the outside and won't be able to pioneer anymore. The 2005 report shows a big drop in the pioneer numbers!

Blueblades

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    This not just a casual comment at Morning Worship but a lecture from two GB members that they would begin sending people home right away.

Monday night Bethel family Wt study was shortened and two GB gave lectures. A family member and his crazy wife attended the study/talk. He stated that the brother indicated that the activity in Brooklyn was "winding down." I was not successful in asking follow up questions. Apparently they did not view me as spiritual enough to receive any additional details.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I always like to start the New Year off with some encouraging GOOD NEWS!!!

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I always heard that, just before Armagedon, the doors would be closed. Woe to those on the outside who would be pounding on the door to get in. I guess the first step is to close the damn doors. The big A must be closer than we think, perhaps even just around the corner.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Now, correct me if I am wrong, but these Bethelites will have to be absorbed in to congregations around the country? Dependent people tend to be bitter when the rug is pulled out from them. They may be disoriented, rootless for some time. What impact is this influx of returning Bethelites going to have on the receiving congregations?

• jgnat
    jgnat

I think we need an ex-Bethelite support group, and right quick.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    The big A must be closer than we think, perhaps even just around the corner.

I agree. My advice is don't buy any green bananas because you won't be able to eat them before the Big A.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit