Smeared with marmite

Veggiemite

or even salsa sauce

Green eggs and ham

green eggs and ham

please don't tax my green eggs and ham

• sammielee24
    sammielee24
    As someone who works for government-funded healthcare and works his butt off, I take umbrage to your latter disingenuous comments

lol...me too..worked for govt non profit (finance division for mentally/physicallychallenged individuals) for 21 years - some of the hardest working folk I've been around - and yes - those 'weaker' souls' receive some of Canadas finest socialized healthcare.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24
    When i worked for the gov, it was in the context of employment issues. Firing a govt worker who has been employed beyond his or her initial period of employ is extremely difficult, and required a ridiculous amount of paper and legal fiction, simply to get rid of someone who isn't doing their job.

Extremely general argument that is heard time and again - I worked for 6 years in a unionized factory environment while going to school and watched slackers get preferential treatment because they were protected. I worked in govt for 21 years (I was not unionized) and never saw it any worse. There is no difference overall. The only huge difference to me was in work hours simply because in the factory I could punch a time card in and out and get paid exactly what I worked - working in a salaried position meant putting in much longer hours without overtime pay. Not complaining - just pointing that out. sw.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    There are a lot of issues that sometimes you just have to agree to disagree with someone. Flying...I hope you have a good night and a great tomorrow. Don't worry about my "bitter heart". I am quite at peace with it.

Eyebrow...honey, why on earth would you presume I meant you? I don't even recall reading a post of yours on this thread prior to that one. Really, you're giving yourself far too much credit. Don't give it a second thought. Too late, I guess, you obviously have. And that's a good thing.

• LDH
    LDH

Ok just stopping in long enough to say I had a crazy day.

I will resume my soapbox rant tomorrow.

(not really--I like the exchange of ideas and theories)

Lisa

Tired Class

• LDH
    LDH

Ok just stopping in long enough to say I had a crazy day.

I will resume my soapbox rant tomorrow.

(not really--I like the exchange of ideas and theories)

Lisa

Tired Class

• LDH
    LDH

Chill, Eyebrow. She means me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit