Another great loss in my life..I hesitate to post this ,,

by LyinEyes 85 Replies latest jw friends

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

(((Dede and Family))) You all are in our thoughts and prayers. We will light a special candle for you and your family. I am so very sorry for your loss.

lisa

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

I am so sorry about the loss of your sister. I pray that you will find the strength to continue, and you will. I remember reading one of your posts a few months ago. Can't remember the details now, but I felt then that I would like to know you better.

• gumby
    gumby

Dede.........so sorry to hear this. My little sister could easily take a turn like that too as she is a mess. I'm calling her this morning because of your post. Again...I'm so sorry.

Gumby

• greendawn
    greendawn

I am so sorry to hear about the death of your beloved sister, when someone dies and especially so young it's hard to find words to describe the sadness.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Words are insufficient. Y'all will be in my thoughts and prayers. (((hugs)))

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

(((Dede))) , prayers are with you.

• blondie
    blondie

How sad for her, Dede, you and her family and friends. May you find the strength from each other to weather this difficult time.

Love, Blondie and Irreverent

• JAVA
    JAVA

I am so sorry for your loss. Words can't fully express the emptiness that's felt when a loved one dies. The memory of them keeps them alive in our heart as time helps us to heal. Please know others care and are thinking of you. I'm sorry ........

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Oh Dede, I am so sorry to hear of your sad loss. You will be uppermost in my thoughts

all my love

Linda

• Bryan
    Bryan

(((((Dede)))))

I am so sorry for your loss.

My best,

Bryan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit