Another great loss in my life..I hesitate to post this ,,

by LyinEyes 85 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

More ((((hugs)))) coz I'm sure you need 'em!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

You are so right Little Toe, as the days go by ,and it gets quiter around here my mind is tortured even more, so good hugs do help.

I have a great family here , at least 10 kids at any given time, friends dropping by, family, phone calls etc. and it gets me thru this.

I have Amber and I see so much of her Mama in her that she takes my breath away when she catches me off guard. For a moment I think Ginger is standing there in her robe wanting to sit in the bed with me and talk.

This kind of death was not easy when I went thru it with my Mom, but I only knew her for 18 years. Ginger and I were soul sisters for sure and we have been together for 35 years. We talked almost daily and the empty feeling I feel hurts so bad that my mind wants me to pretend that she is just gone on one of her little escapes and I am watching Amber for her until she returns. I guess I am more in shock that she is really gone now than I was the first week.

I prayed last night,,,,,,,asking for faith, asking for a sign, asking mostly for comfort to help me get thru this. I want to know that she is in Heaven but my doubting mind makes it so hard to trust that could even be true.

I know time will help me to understand more and I have an open mind so I have to wait and see what things I will learn from this tragic mess.

Thank you all for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers and know that I think of you so much and you have been such a strength to me .

Hugs and love, Dede

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Hang in there Dede,

Your strength, your love...is needed by your family now. I have no doubt you'll get back the support and love you need, too.

That's who you are...

Sorry again for your loss, Rabbit

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Just to say that we still think of you Dede. You are in our minds and cares. I am glad that you have such a strong family...

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Dede, I don't believe in "heaven" but I tend to believe that "spirits" of our beloved are around us.

After the dead of my mum, someone told my daughter that her Grandma was around her - I would be sceptic, but this woman was a complete stranger and she asked my daughter "what is it with scarfs and your grandma ?" and she called me asking what....

Happens to be that my mum had a huge pile with scarfs - which she practically never used at all.......

and someone told me (on a parapsych event) that my mum was in my neighbourhood as well....

--

So I think your sis is "with" you and her daughter........ untill you no longer need her around then she will go on with her journey.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I cant imagine your pain. But my deepest feelings are with you. If goodwill could heal, you would be healed here.

Part of your sister will always be with you. She is resting in your heart where she is safe and cared for. She is at peace now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit