by LyinEyes 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Swan
    Swan

Dede,

I am so sorry!

Tammy

• mouthy
    mouthy

My Deepest Sympathy!!!! Such a terrible loss. But you KNOW what I believe. She has finished her journey & has gone" HOME"----She knew you would look after your neice for her. She is with those she loved that has gone before. No pain! no Tears, No suffering... I am afraid your the one to suffer for awhile ---but my prayers are for you.
    "Lord Jesus ---I ask that you send the HOLY SPIRIT to be with our friend--- You know the reason this happened - if her pain was to much to bear - or if it is by other means it happened, But now I am asking for the Comforter to be with the family- Help them through this tradgedy... You have promised you would never forsake us. Even though we dont see you, & sometimes wonder WHY these things happen -but you promised to go before us & prepare a place - I am sure she has one( a place) with YOU! Amen"

• nilfun
    nilfun

I'm so sorry for your loss -- My heart goes out to you and my thoughts are with you (((Dede)))

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

OH My God Dede

After my sister's suicde last month I can guess how this tears you heart to pieces.

Please don't feel bad sharing this. You need support now.

(((((((((((((((Dede and family))))))))))))))))))

• oldflame
    oldflame

I am truly so sorry about your loss, your post sort of choked me up when I read it as I can relate to the pain you are feeling. I have had friends in the past commit suicide and I think that hurts more than loosing someone to natural causes. I will pray for your family ad I hope you get some answers. God Bless

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

((((((((Dede)))))))))) My heart goes out to you, cher. I know what it is to lose someone you love so dearly, but even so, words only let you know that you're not alone in your heartache. Your niece is going to need your strength, caring and wisdom that I know you give freely to her. Both of you can take the time to recall to each other the good times you had with your sister and the fun things that she said and did and things yall said and did together. It truly does help....and of course, time will eventually heal the pain of losing her. I know how much you'll miss her. Stay strong. You're very much needed and dear to others, both here and at home.

Frannie

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Oh, Dede...I am so sorry. I had a close jw friend do that, but, I cannot fathom the pain you are bearing now. From things you've said in the past I know you held her above water for so long. It's so sad when others want to push the wounded back down and under.

I do send my love...whether that is vibes or a type of prayer, I don't know. But, I send that to you.

The Rabbits

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Dede, I am so sorry; I can't imagine your pain right now and I am glad you came here to share it.

I am sure your sister knew you loved her, as I am sure you loved her too. Keep talking, posting and get counseling if you can.

P

• Navigator
    Navigator

I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure that you do feel her presence as I very much believe in the afterlife. Be sure to pray for her and above all forgive her for the pain you are all currently experiencing. God does not hold us responsible for the things we do when we are "unconscious" as we all are most of the time. Rest assured that she is being looked after by those who love her.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Sad...so very sad...sorry for your loss...peace to you and yours...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit