Another great loss in my life..I hesitate to post this ,,

by LyinEyes 85 Replies latest jw friends

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Dear Dede , words can never be adequate, So sorry to hear of your news - hang on in there

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I saw you posted to one of my thread about this.

I grieve with you, I thought the day she left here hurt worse than anything ever could.

I was wrong.

DD

• myself
    myself

(((((((((((Dede))))))))))) I am so sorry to hear about this. I don't know what to say except that my heart truly goes out to you and your family. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Karla

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

hugz

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

((((Dede))))

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

(((((((Dede and family))))))

YC

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

wow..its seems like yesterday we were all getting excited for wanderlust and ginger...

i dont really know what to say anymore...in the past i would have known exactly

if i still prayed then i would...but i dont

so i can only say sorry for your loss

ian

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

(((((Dede and Family)))))

My condolences to you all. I am so sorry for your loss.

Teresa

• Beans
    Beans

My heart has dropped reading your story De :( I hope in time you find peace!

Love Glen

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

I'm not sure if the scripture about love being as strong as death is is true or not...I think love is stronger than death is. It forever survives and keeps each of us alive in some way, when nothing else can, and maybe it carries each of us into a new life when the old one can no longer be sustained. Ginger's loving tribute to you on her first post here continues to touch me deeply and I honour her memoryThank you for sharing her with us and for sharing yourself with us. (((((Dede)))))(((((Ginger)))))(((((Donny))))) Praying for you and with you for the healing of the broken-hearted and for the truth to be known

~Merry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit