Another great loss in my life..I hesitate to post this ,,

by LyinEyes 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Mystery
    Mystery

(((((Dede)))))

• Golf
    Golf

My deepest sympathy LyingEyes.

I wish I could fill part of your emptiness with words of comfort at this time.

It's comforting and encouraging to see others responding to your post. We all have you in our hearts. Once again, my deepest sympathies.

Golf

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Dearest Dede, I am sooo glad, for one, that you shared your pain......I weep with you for your loss. That is what friends are for, to help us get thru these life crises, as well as to laugh and rejoice with us when something good happens. My mom lost her younger brother when he was only 21 years old..........under mysterious circumstances, also...........her and gram always thought there was foul play involved, but, it remains a family mystery to this day. I hope that you find out what truly happened, because it will add closure. My mom still mourns to this day. Please feel free to pm me if you want.

Sending love and healing energy,

Terri

• Scully
    Scully

So sorry to hear this Dede.

I know she was much loved.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Sometimes you get a grief that is too much to bear. At those times, give it over. I'm thinking of you, Dede.

• delilah
    delilah
    I send my deepest sympathy to you at this time. I'm glad you shared this, as you need comfort, and a shoulder to cry on. Who better to tell, than your friends here. Will be thinking of you, your neice and family in days to come. Please let us know how you are doing, and I hope that you are able to find out the truth behind this terrible tragedy.
  • freydi
    freydi

Dede, someone said that only time will heal this. I don't believe that's true. Time cannot heal. It can dull, but not heal. What will heal is her resurrection in the Kingdom and then your pain will turn to joy. For now, she sleeps. You will need rest yourself. This might help.

http://www.live365.com/stations/gospel_kingdom

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I'm so sorry, Dede.... (((((Dede and family)))))

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I am so very sorry!

Much love to you and your family!

Brooke

• jb
    jb

Dede,

I am so sorry for your loss.

jb

Share this

Google+