WTS vs Quotes: Requiem for a Research Web Site

by Quotes 201 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• geevee
    geevee

Quotes you are legend...........enjoy the peace.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Looks like the WTS is going Scientology with their legal tactics. Bastards. Will they go after Simon or Randy next?

• Stromboli
    Stromboli

Quotes,

I stopped believing in the WT when I read your site.

I had read many other sites before and branded as lunatics (yeah I know ) But your site was unique for its absence of comments and it made a big difference in my life.

I don't post much and have moved on with my life but, like many here, I will be forever thankful for what you did.

I can also tell you that many others will benefit from what you did as you have set the model. Maybe like your site they will be shut down but the trend won't die.

One thing I agree with them:

Their words thruly are embarrassing .

• greendawn
    greendawn

Quotes was a great site that helped many people see the truth about the WTS, that's why they wanted it out.

The WTS is too big for a single individual to fight it legally, they are playing with billions but at least their action shows how they fear their own words because they are rotten and ideed embarassing.

• Pwned
    Pwned

Quotes I don't blame you for settling, personally I think that the fact that they were so scared of a website that just "quotes" their own literature is much bigger news and offers more hope than the " Big News".

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I am so sad that your site is now dark, since it singly gave me more light than any other site or person had in my life. For me it was reading the truly embarrassing goldenage and early watchtower remarks about vaccinations. I knew right then that God was not inspiring this organisation or indeed anything to do with it. After all he created the product and should know better than Russell, Rutherford or their cohorts how the human body works. Reading those excerpts at once made me choke with laughter at the total lack of scientific expertise and that someone actually published this - but of course he was a self publisher/publicist wasn't he? No wonder they were embarrassed!

Quotes you have opened the eyes of so many, I am so thankful. I wish I had saved a mirror image and not just the excerpts that have helped and astounded me. I hope that someone with the technical know how can set up something to display it once again!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, and would you also thank your wife from us, from me for her patience given the emotional toll this has taken not to mention the time and fear of losing your home.

My deepest admiration goes to you.

• alias
    alias

Quotes,

Today is the first day of the rest of your life.

applause,

alias

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I can only echo the heartfelt word s of so many others... you are a modern day hero, a David who confronted Goliath , Don Quixote, a St George who confronted dragons. Unfortunately in the real world, the hero does not always win . At least this time..

But there are a thousand fires for the WT to put out, they will not stop the tide. You should be proud .. Thank you

• LDH
    LDH
    I honestly believe that JWD and Quotes Web sites have gotten more people out of the organization than any other Web sites. Quotes, as soon as you made them come after you, you already WON.

THEY proved, better than anyone else ever could, that they are terrified of what they have said in the past. Your site may be dead, but the lagacy will live on. They didn't even manage to slay the Jedi master, they only cut out one of his many, many tongues.

Auld I couldn't have said it any better.

Quotes, they just gave you a Christmas present.

Thank you for all of the time you put into that website. It meant a lot to a lot of people. I hope you and your wife have a wonderful Christmas.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Don't worry Quotes, we'll all continue to embarass the watchtower for as long as they exist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit