GET REAL PEOPLE !!

by Simon 71 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon

What the *%$!! do some of you expect?!?!

I am extremely disappointed to read some people's comments about the latest news. It is one thing to express and opinion, perhaps that you think it isn't as big as you imagined (one wonders what you imagined) but it is another to be downright insulting to people who have put a lot of time and effort into this.

Get real. The WTS is not going to disappear overnight but this article on blood is a DAMN site more important and meaningful than someone shouting accusations in the street. It offers a real chance of the WTS being vulnerable and having to pay up for some of their phoney beliefs or else they have to change their beliefs.

That is not nothing, it is something very important.

For those being overly critical then I'd ask WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? What did you think was going to happen? Have you really understood the implications?

• Legolas
    Legolas

From what I can gather Simon...It is an 'Essay' for crying out loud 'nothing more' and she did hype it up to be something big!

If I told you that something bigger is on the horizon than Dateline, BBC, CBC, Sunday (Australia), and all other TV programs which exposed the sexual child abuse cover-up by Watchtower in 2002-2003, would you believe me? Have I ever misled you? I'll answer that--NO! So believe me now and

KEEP WATCHING JWD FOR THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT.

Barbara
  • Legolas
    Legolas

And it sounds to me like 1975 alllllllllllllllllll over again!

Blaming the people for supposedly reading something that was not printed...Please give me a break!

• jstalin
    jstalin

I agree with Legolas. It's an interesting essay, but it's just an essay. It was over-hyped.

My view is that it's just one more small nail in the coffin, nothing more.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Who cares how it is written. The facts are what counts!

You need to think a little bigger guys!b

Bryan

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think every little bit helps

• jgnat
    jgnat

For Simon.

I've seen this spiralling internet hype once before, here at work. The person who sparked it certainly wasn't the one at fault.

First over-excitement, then disappointment, then anger at the bearer. I agree Barbara Anderson and the activitists behind the scenes did not deserve this response.

Frankly, I don't know how to turn off the storm once it starts. Here at work, the administrators turned off the system for two days for everyone to cool off.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Don't spit in my face and tell me it's raining!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Well, Legolas, I'll just have to prove you wrong by leveraging this information for maximum impact. We'll talk in ten years.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Honestly Simon, I have not read all the posts on the subject - but I have not seen a single intended insult directed at those who have worked hard on this current issue at hand.

I have great respect for Barbara and others that work in the wings toward these goals, but I also expect that there would be degrees of interest in the matter when revealed.

Form my point of view, I cannot imagine how I could use this news to any positive end at the moment. Perhaps good will come of it as time passes on. I am sure that attorneys would find it much more appealing and interesting than I. I hope I am found to be wrong - but I just don't get the level of hype for this report.

Any pinhole in the dike is welcome of course - but this is no breach at the moment.

It is important - we are still trying to assimilate it, here at the lay-level.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit