GET REAL PEOPLE !!

by Simon 71 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Carol
    Carol

This information will be great in trying to fight the WTB&TS in court. However, keep in mind that the JW's say their main reason for not taking blood transfusion is found in the Bible.....you know, he no eating of the blood, it's soul. Their medical claims are secondary and backed up by the fact that hepititis and AIDS can be contracted through blood transfusion. No, don't get me wrong....I don't necessarily agree with the WTB&TS...and from a legal standpoint this is Big....but it all boils down to an issue of choice. Take blood or don't take blood......as far as parents making decisions for their children, sad as it is to say....they have that right. They can even choose to end their lives before they are born (yes, I know another issue...I'm pro-choice, anti-abortion. I was judged enough as a JW. No one has a right to judge another's choices). The courts are still going to make decisions when parents differ in their choices, some in favor of the non-witness and some against. It's sad, but it's a fact of life.

It's great that there are people out there willing to take the time and expend the energy to bring this information to us to use in any way we need it. But get real people......bringing down the WTB&TS will never be easy and may never happen. They either have Jehovah on their side......or Satan and neither one can be toppled by man!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

If a child's life is in danger, courts routinely order blood transfusions for the child. It's only in a few states, (Illinois, Tennessee, and West Virginia) where an advanced minor (like a 17 year old who can articulate) is allowed to make the decision for her/himself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit