GET REAL PEOPLE !!

by Simon 71 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Yes, how dare anyone question the Apostate Faithful and Discreet Slave class. Don't you realize how great and magnificent this food is? Because all "BIG NEWS" needs to be hyped and then later explained as to it's full import. Perhaps you are merely disappointed because people don't appreciate being all lathered up saying something was Time or Newsweek magazine news worthy and handed this turd.

Until a JUDGE, let me repeat that a JUDGE rules on this...it is only speculation and legal theory. It is an interesting theory to be sure....although my buddy a long time trial attorney scoffed at this earlier today. The full import will take 10 years to be felt....thank you but my JW parents will most likely be dead by then. So I'll keep hammering away at them, and merely use this as one of 20 other examples of how their religion lied.

I find it amusing everyone jumping on the "end of the WTBS" bandwagon given this Baptist University's press release. How bout ya read it first? LOL. Makes you look silly pontificating on how it means the end of the WTBS when you haven't read all 38 pages, done any research on it, or verified it veracity, much less had it subjected to legal challenge. Just because one hates the WTBS doesn't automatically make the critical paper true. Today, after this "BIG NEWS" nothing has changed. No hospital rules have been changed, no laws have been changed, no protocols have been changed. So why don't we wait JUST A SMIDGE longer before getting ourselves all in ecstacy over the BIG NEWS of this SMALL ANNOUNCEMENT.

As JW's we listened intently to "mother" for any small slice of "new light".....how pathetic is it that some still hold to now hearing any shread of anything about "new apostate light" like attention starved 8 year olds? I guess you can't take the Kingdumb Hall out of some Ex-JW's, thus proving my thread from a couple of days ago. Their new religion is Anti-Jehovah Witness'ism.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Simon,

For once, I agree with you.

• Legolas
    Legolas

SF ...'WE" hyped ourselves up did we?....LOL

Go back to the thread and this time READ what she wrote!

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

Excuse me, but after a thread entitled 'THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC' I was expecting a hell of lot more than an essay telling me what I already knew. I think you are the one that needs to get real mate, not us.

• undercover
    undercover
    Or is there a clear difference between the two?

I think there is. I allowed myself to get excited. My fault, good or bad. The story got hyped up right off the bat by the very first post. I don't necessarily blame anyone for it, it's just that the story was overblown, in my estimation. I may be proved wrong in time (I hope I am). I was disappointed in the story, and I have expressed that disappointment, but at the same time have tried to express gratitude for the hard work involved.

I see both sides. I can see it working. I can also see it flopping. Either way, at least we can add it to our arsenal of things wrong with the WTS. Maybe it won't work by itself as some hope. But along with all the other lies and cover-ups, maybe it can help someone see a pattern of deceit and lies within the organization.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy
    As JW's we listened intently to "mother" for any small slice of "new light".....how pathetic is it that some still hold to now hearing any shread of anything about "new apostate light" like attention starved 8 year olds? I guess you can't take the Kingdumb Hall out of some Ex-JW's, thus proving my thread from a couple of days ago. Their new religion is Anti-Jehovah Witness'ism.

I couldn't agree more.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Their new religion is Anti-Jehovah Witness'ism.

Please tell me it ain't true!!! I don't want to be an ex-jw for the rest of my life! Those bastards stole enough of it already!

W

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

Never let it be said that I, as one whom expressed my dissapointment, never do anything to fight. Bloody hell, I spent a couple of hundred getting thousands of leaflets printed out and pasted them on every car, gave them to loads of people, in and around a recent assembly hall and I SHALL CONTINUE TO DO SO. This is how I FIGHT, so take your head out your ass and see this as it was; a hyped up, useless piece of information. Thanks a lot. I wonder what Randy's take on it is.

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

AND I ALSO FIGHT BY MAKING A STAND - FIGHTING MY WIFE AND TAKING MY KIDS WITH ME so what do YOU do apart from banging loudly on kitchen pots and pans?

• avishai
    avishai
    Bloody hell, I spent a couple of hundred getting thousands of leaflets printed out and pasted them on every car, gave them to loads of people, in and around a recent assembly hall and I SHALL CONTINUE TO DO SO.

Good on ya!!! Can i have one?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit