THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

There is a book called: "BLOOD ON THE ALTAR", by DAVID A. REED. Which reveals the Jehovah's Witnesses as a killer cult. Alan F. and David Reed are right. The reality of Jehovah's Witnesses dying for lack of blood does not intrude on the average Witness. The story about the ongoing tragedy among Jehovah's Witnesses MUST BE TOLD!

Blueblades

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Kaput,

Ordinarily I would agree with you, because they have people who look for wind of things like this. But in this case, I'm not so sure.

Forum,

Let's put it this way: There are hundreds of thousands of lawyers out there and thousands of courtrooms. Eventually, one of these brave or starving souls will take up this torch and find out where the rabbit hole goes.

If we all take a cynical view of this (which anyone is free to do) or if any of us promote a cynical view of this (which I would strongly encourage abstention from) NOTHING will ever change and your cynical world view will always and forever be proven correct. Cynics, ask yourself, would you rather be wrong or right this time?

Whatever you think of this, you have to admit it provides the best opportunity we have ever had to find a way through the Watchtower Society's veil of religious autonomy. It is a tool. If I need to put a nail in the wall but I decide not to try because I think the nearby stone is pooorly suited to the task, will the nail ever be driven?

What harm is there in picking up the stone and TRYING to drive the nail home?

AuldSoul

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

i may be being thick but i agree with legolas i dont understand what has changed, there have been loads of books/newspaper articles on the blood issue, and havent some people sued them already?

what is so different this time, and is it as big in england?

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    what is so different this time, and is it as big in england

I am looking into the very issue as to whether there is scope within UK law for claims to be presented in relation to negligent misstatement.

Will keep you informed.

DB74

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

thanks db x

• acsot
    acsot

Holy sh&t!! I haven't read everyone's replies since finding out what the big news is - I didn't even read all the way through the article on misrepresentation - I got shivers just thinking about the lega ramifications for the WTS - finally! FINALLY!!! They can get what's coming to them!!!

Now to advertise!!

• skyman
    skyman

I just woke up where is the BIG NEWS is it out Please fill me in.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Cordelia;

What has changed this time is that this is the beginning of a legal process that can evenutally lead to legal action against the WTS.
    It's not just someone writing that the WTS has lied in its literature about blood transfusions and the risk of not accepting them. The article provides what the author and the attorneys who reviewed the article prior to its publication feel are the legal grounds for holding the WTS responsible for this misrepresentation,.
    The author has provided a legal basis for holding a religious organization responsible for its actions.
    This is new with regard to the WTS.
    Now, the next step, is to test this out in the courts.
    S4

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed
    Eventually, one of these brave or starving souls will take up this torch and find out where the rabbit hole goes.

There is no mistake that this is big news!

I can't help but wonder though that another shoe has yet to drop surrounding the blood issue. We just havn't found it yet.

Axel

• Legolas
    Legolas
    What has changed this time is that this is the beginning of a legal process that can evenutally lead to legal action against the WTS.

Yea my point exactly!!!!!

Who says it will?

I DO NOT see how this is bigger then Dateline,BBC or CBC!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit