THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine

THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN......... JESUS & THE BEATLES PUT TOGETHER!

• Quotes
    Quotes

Wow. After all these years of us knowing they were misrepresnting bastards, someone has finally figured out a way to prove it in court.

This is MUCH BETTER than I ever imagined. I apologize for my earlier skeptical post. This won't affect current membership (any more than any other scandal) but that is not the important thing. This goes right to the jugular: WTS lies and the thousands of people that are dead as a result, and the serious poetential for compensatory and punitive damages for their tortuous acts. As someone who is on the other side of that "gun", I can't begin to express how wonderful this news sounds to my ears.

Now, we just need to hope that there are enough surviving relatives (that are no longer Watchtowerites and can/will sue) that can use this appropriately.

Yes, WTS, payback is, indeed, a Bitch.

Could this end the WTS? Depends how deep their pockets are (yes, I know, they are pretty deep), how many lawsuits get launched, and how large the settlements are. My hunch is that it has the possibility of bankrupting them. At least I can dream. Hey, how about a CLASS ACTION? That way the victim families are working together and pooling resources, not chipping away at the Monolith individually.

This Journal was clearly written for an American audience; I wonder how much of this can assist ShunnedFather in Calgary?

~Quotes, of the "happy dreams tonight" class

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Does Bethel know yet?

• ellderwho
    ellderwho
    Wow. After all these years of us knowing they were misrepresnting bastards, someone has finally figured out a way to prove it in court

Whats ironic is that the information has been available all these years.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v
    Now, we just need to hope that there are enough surviving relatives (that are no longer Watchtowerites and can/will sue) that can use this appropriately.

*raises hand*

Hey, how about a CLASS ACTION? That way the victim families are working together and pooling resources, not chipping away at the Monolith individually

That's a terrific idea.

-Doodle-V

• miker2
    miker2

This new is so important to everybody. If WT begin to have demands from individual persons, the perception of "Holy, intouchable, and protected Mother", will fall down. You know that Brooklyn is like The Vatican, the Holyland or Mecca to the WW (watchtower Witness), so this information, will be to show to the public opinion around the world, wich kind of sect is WT, included WW. Im so glad.

• Ticker
    Ticker

You know where this one hits the hardest. You guessed it right in the $$$$$$. Its not so much the fact that thousands will suddenly leave but people will get retribution for their suffering. Hopefully as this happens ones inside will see the flaws of the system and wake up. It will be curious to see how the Watchtower Society is going to respond to this new threat.

Ticker

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

YESSSSSSS!

HI HO, HI HO, IT'S TIME TO DRAIN

THEIR DOUGH, HM, HM,HM,HM, HI HO,

HI HO, HI HO

IC (of the GLAD to hear the BIG NEWS at last class)

• cheezy
    cheezy

OK - this works for me. I believe that there will be all kinds of opportunities for testimony about the cruel effects of shunning, about the coercion brought to bear, even from folks who have not lost loved ones. Certainly, loved ones' persistence and strategic alliances are going to be crucial to a swift and meaningful blow to the WT. WHOO-AAH! Where do I send my donation? HOT DAMN!

• wombat
    wombat

Let me see.........if 10,000 people successfully sued the WTS and were awarded $100,000 each that would come to.......ah..........$10 billion I think.

There won't be any shortage of lawyers prepared to start a class action for a slice of that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit