THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Hey Min'! Be nice .. . .

• minimus
    minimus

I'm not in the mood for Beep Beep. BTW, I was being nice. I was gonna say something else.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

BeepBeep...this thread isn't a forum for arguing beliefs. There are a ton of threads here about 1975 and many other false prophesies. Please read these and then start your own thread about that if you want to discuss it. We are all trying to keep this thread going so that all on the board realize there is some Big News coming out.

Welcome and we look forward to your comments on this board!!!! Start a thread on 1975 and see how many people jump right on there!

Swalker

• atypical
    atypical

No, beep beep is not dumb, just trying to be obnoxious. Everything you need to know about 1975 is in your own watchtower cd-rom. Try looking up an article called "Why Are You Looking Forward to 1975". If you read that and still say there is nothing, then Minimus is right.

• atypical
    atypical

Sorry, swalker is right. It's just hard to keep sticking to the subject because the anticipation is killing me!!!!

• 2SparrowsPenny
    2SparrowsPenny

thanks for the (((((((welcome))))) danielP I'm not quite used to posting on this board, although I have been here a very long time reading you most beloved and very much loved folks. I think this is my 3rd post in a few years. I want to get the news out to as many as possible when it is released. btw I'm another 'barbara' friend of many who come here. I'm from saskatchewan; a helper with a few ministries in the counter cults. I've been saving the _"advise to release the news"_ posts here. Great ideas. Getting ready to support those who come out with this news. (and no; I don't know what it is -YET-) LOL Peace of Christ Jesus, be with you all and your much longed for families and frieds in the days and months that are set before us ... 2SparrowsPenny aka barb sinclair [email protected]

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    However, just as an example, everthing I have looked at concerning the supposed teaching that the end would come in 1975 is a bust. Not there. People take a couple of statements and try to make them more than what was said.

With all of the statements in the WTS predicting Armageddon with words like “soon”, “eminent” and phrases like “any day now”… and combine that with what you just said… we can conclude that Armageddon was NEVER predicted to happen by the WTS.

"If you are a young person, you also need to face the fact that you will never grow old in this present system of things. Why not? Because all the evidence in fulfillment of Bible prophecy indicates that this corrupt system is due to end in a few years. Of the generation that observed the beginning of the `last days' in 1914, Jesus foretold: `This generation will by no means pass away until all these things occur.'

"Therefore, as a young person, you will never fulfill any career that this system offers. If you are in high school and thinking about a college education, it means at least four, perhaps even six or eight more years to graduate into a specialized career. But where will this system of things be by that time? It will be well on the way towards its finish, if not actually gone! -- Awake!, May 22, 1969, p. 15.

So Beep, may I ask how old were you in 1969?

• seven006
    seven006

Hey Beep, how’s the weather in Watchtower land? I think it’s about to warm up a little there. The weather report will be out soon.

Were you a JW in the late 60’s through the 70’s? I was. If you weren’t, you don’t have a clue. If you were, you still don’t have a clue.

Take care and bundle up.

Dave

• Ellie
    Ellie

Wow, this is so intrigueing!!

But does anybody know when we are going to find out what the news is?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Welcome Sunday - I swear I have welcomed a boatload of Newbies on this thread

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit