THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Dutchy Elle
    Dutchy Elle

Hi Gladiator,

I saw on the Dutch discussionboard that you are now also a member of this JWDF. And I saw your post .

Welcome!

I'm eager to hear the Big News!

Greetings,

Dutchy Elle

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Damnit, this better not be some "Social Experiment" for someone's thesis!

• ChicInShiningArmor
    ChicInShiningArmor

Could Field Service = Violation of Child Labor Laws? Are convicted child molesters being allowed to go door-to-door, unsupervised? I say: Give me a "P"! Give me an "E"! Give me an "R"! Give me a "J"! Give me a "U"! Give me an "R"! Give me a "Y"! What's that spell? Perjury! What's that SPELL? PERJURY!! WHAT'S THAT SPELL? PERJURY!!! And what does j-u-r-y t-a-m-p-e-r-i-n-g spell? Ooo, la, la, la! Barbara, this is killing us. My imagination is beginning to fly away with me. I have company coming and my kitchen is a wreck; I just spent the better part of my day on this site. I hope this "news" is gonna' be the best pre-Christmas present ever. I can't wait to include whatever the "news" is in some kind of mass Holiday card-mailing. Who's got ideas for that? Heh heh heh. Ho Ho Ho. Better not shout, better not pout, better not cry, I'm tellin' you why . . . (Cringe).

• seven006
    seven006

Elsewhere,

You have just made the post that ends the experiment. You get a drink out of your upside down water bottle with that metal straw sticking out of it and 3 gerbil snacks. They will be picking up your poop pellets for examination in just a few minutes so quit trying to eat them!

• steve2
    steve2

The big announcement will coincide with

the new monthly edition of the Awake!

• undercover
    undercover
    Damnit, this better not be some "Social Experiment" for someone's thesis!

"A Study in How ex-Cult Members React to News of Possible Destruction of the Cult That They Escaped From"

A group of un-knowing ex-cult members still working out issues from being in a cult participated in this study as they were told that the cult that they once belonged to was going to go through major upheaval due to scandalous news being released. The emotions evoked ranged from skeptical to outright giddiness as the group bought into the program completely without question.

This study should be used by all psychologists and psychoanalysts as they deal with therapy patients who claim to have escaped a cult. This study should be most helpful in the coming years as more people realize that the religion that they thought was the key to happiness falls short of living up to the ideals that it's followers had hoped for.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Now back to our regularly scheduled apostasy.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Dave,

Next years year text will not be a scripture from the bible as usual, but instead a quote from Sir Walter Scott;

“Oh, what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive!"

Steve

• Sunday
    Sunday

Hello, again a newbie from The Netherlands

We are also soooooooooo curious!!!! We want the big news to be revealed!!!

Greetz, S.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

This thread brought a lot of newbies out of the woodwork. Did you notice how many joined and made their first post here?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit