THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• seven006
    seven006

Watching this thread grow is like watching a bunch of blindfolded kids swinging a stick at a piñata just waiting for it to split open and watch the candy pour out. You guys are so great.

Next years year text will not be a scripture from the bible as usual, but instead a quote from Sir Walter Scott;

“Oh, what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive!"

• magoo
    magoo

............................they(fds) all lied about "women" wearing pants to meetings & field service.............."you all can now wear pants, especially if it's cold. we apolagize for any inconvenience this rule may have caused."

brotherly love,

fds,wts

magoo(of the gotta see the humor class)

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Welcome ((((((2SparrowsPenny))))))

Yes, we are all waiting eagerly for our Big News. I can't seem to get anything done - just listen to some Miles and drink more coffee - it's all I can do.

• Jourles
    Jourles
    Watching this thread grow is like watching a bunch of blindfolded kids swinging a stick at a piñata just waiting for it to split open and watch the candy pour out. You guys are so great.

And the great thing is, even the JW kids can get in on the action of busting that piñata open too! The Sept. '03 Awake says so.

• hideme
    hideme

Hi Gladiator

Welcome here...;-)

Dutch woman with a hammer

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

So, does this mean that the WTBTS is b-b-b-busted?

It's about friggin time!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

WELCOME GLADIATOR

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

All the GB members are gay!!!!

• seven006
    seven006

Jourles,

I read that. That one might come back and bite them on the ass. Those idiots don’t have a clue. I think maybe there will be a lot of “Oh shits” spoken in the halls of Bethel when this hits the fan. A Nuremberg trial scenario comes to mind.

Dave

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Above schematic for a nuclear warhead we are waiting for the final arming codes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit