THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Actually, if you put two separate posts together, you almost have the Big News except that one component is lacking. How about that for a hint?

Ok I got up to page 7 of reading, so I will give my 2 cents what I think it is. Sunspot was one of the two and I think Jourles.....

Was this information passed on from someone in Bethel currently? Or was this information taken from Bethel just prior to Barb leaving? If Barb had it for the last several years, why did she just now present it? It seems that she just recently came across it. Is there a GB member that is trying to do the right thing and bring the org down? This could be very major news indeed. Imagine a gb member opening all of the gb meeting files to the public along with everything else.

Might be the second one( to me that was the only thing I read that made since ...the rest were just funny!)

Oh gawd.....I can't WAIT!!!!!!!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Barbara - you are not, no you could not be, no don't tell me...... are you suggesting that the WTBTS could be guilty of LIES?

I shall have to take an aspirin and recover from the pain of that thought...........

I do not know how I could handle the actual lies when we learn of them - are we going to learn of them soooooooon?????

Jeff

• Mr Anderson
    Mr Anderson

Hi Barbara your a wicked woman.

• Mr Anderson
    Mr Anderson

My instinct tells me that this story is about children ,life and death,not helping someone in need when in a position to and on an international scale. Am I right Barbara?

• wombat
    wombat

"In the coming months........." Barb says.

A class action (Bonnie_Clyde) based on information discovered??????

Who did the WTBTS lie to? Government or R/F?. It's gotta be the government as no-one would care about lies to the R/F. Yeah - maybe blood.

Reckon it's money or blood. No clearer.

• z
    z

wicked woman and cool I have no hair left give us the big news we can’t wait

pls,pls,pls,pls,pls,plsssssssssssssssssss

Z

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

If its lies...wont the R&F just automatically jump up and say...'THEOCRATIC WARFARE' or is this more serious than anything; more potent than Mexico/Malawi; more potent than the UN?

DB74

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

Question to Seeker4:

I'm in the dark. Who is Merton Campbell?

• Dansk
    Dansk

Viewed: 19,505 times!

I think you've got our interest Barb!

Ian

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

everyone chant with me....on one two three....

I do want the Tower to tumble. I do want the Tower to tumble. I do want the Tower to tumble. I do want the Tower to tumble. I do, I do I do.

I do want the Tower to tumble. I do want the Tower to tumble. I do want the Tower to tumble. I do want the Tower to tumble. I do, I do I do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit