THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Hmmm.... who follows the money? Lawyers, IRS agents; SEC agents; and the US Attorney General's Office. Maybe they are on to some kind of Tammy Fay and Jim Baker kind of scandal... Wouldn't surprise me one bit! Insider trading? Using moneys designated for charitable purposes to fund terroristic organizations? They probably are members of the United Nations again....

I'm betting it's some kind of governmental raid and rub-out, and it wouldn't surprise me if it's the IRS!

See: Scientology vs. The IRS

CG

• horrible life
    horrible life

Illigal aliens working at Bethel???

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I thought they were looking a little gray around there on the last visit, must be because they're illegal. They don't accept the ones from Romulus. alt

• wombat
    wombat

Well, that's it for tonight. I hope that tomorrow or the next day I will have permission to pass along information that will surely please you all.

(Excerpt from Barbara's post #104 to-day _ so stop asking)

• horrible life
    horrible life

LOL country girl, now that would have me running out of the Kingdom Hall!!!!

• steve2
    steve2

An earlier post on this thread indicated that the announcement is being translated into several languages. That means at least several people already know what it's about and are keeping tight lipped about it. I can't help but be intrigued but I will be truly astonished if the announcement shakes further down the number of JWs.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Does anyone know if Stephen Bates of the British Guardian newspaper is aware of the BIG news about to be released? Mr. Bates did us a lot of good by exposing the UN scandal in the press over here. I believe he even used to visit this site(?).

Obviously, it would be better if he could communicate with Barbara, thereby being well prepared to make a press release. As he was very sympathetic to our grievances at the time of the UN scandal he would be a good ally.

Ian

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Dansk...I would imagine that Stephen Bates would be in on this. Just seems logical, if it is scandalous and proves they have been lying again. It seems that's what got his attention in the first place with the JW's deception of the R&F.

It's kind of hard to think about other posts as this might be announced sometime today or tomorrow and with the fact the Barbara is asking that we all be activists in spreading the news! Anyone else finding that to be a problem?

Swalker

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I dont know how the hell I am going to get any work done at all this week as I will be constantly coming back here and checking to see if the big news has hit yet.

Cant wait.

DB74

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

I'm really scared that if I don't get my name on this thread the flood will come and sweep me away.

1 of 12 and I are both fluent in Kiwi and will be happy to distribute the imminent news to the many savage tribes in our jungles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit