Why all the venom?

by lynnmelo 175 Replies latest members adult

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

"Making the truth your own" means thinking and questioning. It's a matter of learning helpful thinking patterns and learning how to ask helpful questions.

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

Stay away from it. Venom can be deadly, even in small quantities. The remedy is at Psalm 140.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Hi, I haven't read all the way, but just wanted to comment that it's my JW family who are venomous towards me, and it hurt me for a while but I have just had to let it go. Yes it sometimes makes me angry and I talk about it, but bad traffic makes me angry too.

Have you asked yourself why all the people in your life would consider you deranged if you joined? Why your marriage would be destroyed? Because people get to a point with the JWs from which there is no return; you're constanty encouraged to see thing from their point of view, and when you get there, at first you don't want it to be true but can't argue your way out of it, but eventually they pull you in.

You're in a dangerous place. Do keep your mind open. Don't shut it, ever. If you join, you'll be forced to.

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

Venom is poison, and is deadly. We must keep away from it. But, agapé love never fails. It works for me, whenever I choose it. I just need to understand better how agapé works, so that I can see how to choose it all the time.

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Lynnmelo,

You say you are not a witness, you are therefore being treated with kid gloves,

If you should ever join this Org. (perish the thought) you will be treated in a far different way.

As for all that is said is bible based, LYING is definitely not and in my 30years as a witness I came across this far too many times, coupled with a total lack of scriptural common sense.

KT

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

Liars have their own particular brand of venom, taking after their father, Satan, the Original Serpent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit