What will you do to celebrate Oct 2 2014?

by jwfacts 60 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• a watcher
    a watcher

I'm going out to lunch.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Wow! It snuck up on me. I worked, slept, now I'm settling down to more business. But being that it is a birthday for Christ's Kingdom I must think of something....

Isaac

• sir82
    sir82

Incidentally, today marks the day when "the last days" becomes "the last centuries", as we have now (snort - snicker - guffaw) entered the 2nd century of "Jesus' invisible heavenly rule".

• Spectre
    Spectre

I am so lazy. I never made my billboard sign.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I'm going to cut my hair like Adam Levine, wear tight pants, and not read any WT publications at all!! I am also telling the Eldubs that I don't want to meet with them....again.

DD

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Incidentally, today marks the day when "the last days" becomes "the last centuries", as we have now (snort - snicker - guffaw) entered the 2nd century of "Jesus' invisible heavenly rule".

That's right! All of our lives now span two centuries of Jesus' reign! Hallelujah!

• Simon
    Simon

Wow, a blast from the past !

Did we live though armageddon then? It was a bit stormy last night ... was that it?

Outdoors still looks the same and the refuse men came for our bins so I guess they made it too.

"Praise be Jehovah for he is merciful unto us ... and the bin men"

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Out of nostalgia, some old self marketing by the WTS. publishing house. (1973)

Brings back memories.

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

Working late today....going home and have dinner....do some boxing sparring rounds with my son, while my other son goes to the homecoming football game and then later make love to my JW wife who has no clue as to what today means to the zombies....because like i said she is not as devout as she thinks she is.

It's a freaking cult and i HATE the BORG!!!!!!!!

GTTM

• Ding
    Ding

I am going to double check that date.

Anyone want to come measure the Great Pyramid with me?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit