Defeating the Atheist/Agnostics (an evolving post)

by JasonSea 122 Replies latest jw friends

• JasonSea
    JasonSea

I have told the Jehovahs Witnesses I have recently befriended that there is no way I can become a Jehovahs Witness because I no longer trust what Mithra worshipping Constantine the Great did when he had the Christian Bible created through the council of Nicea. I was surprised that the Jehovahs Witnesses I have said this to have not so much as condemned me in their hearts. I would have sensed if they felt animosity at the statement, but they were obviously judging me by who I was at the moment, not by what I said I believed in. They knew I was proud of them for keeping the name of Jehovah Holy. They knew that the good in me was being augmented as I would think and pray about them. I am truly impressed that they would be that willing to allow me my beliefs without condemnation. Mainstream Christianity is certain the Jehovahs Witnesses are of the devil. In all honesty I must admit I cannot say which overall group of people currently disgust me more: Hypocrite coward wimp mainstream Christians or cynical, condescending, sneaky, tricky hope destroying atheist/agnostics. Chances are you have rarely, if never, encoutered anyone who is pretty much equally disgusted by mainstream Christians and atheist/agnostics at the same time. If you people were honest you would make certain that EVERYONE who comes here would know beyond the question of all doubt that this is a forum founded by ex-Jehovahs Witnesses. That you do not do so is evidence enough that you are a bunch of sneaky and tricky liars!

• jgnat
    jgnat

And Jason, you have a filthy mouth. Wash it out with soap.

• JasonSea
    JasonSea

I am being honest with what I feel in my heart. Mainstream Christianity cannot handle how I truly feel about them, but the Jehovahs Witnesses, whose Kingdom Hall is in our neighborhood, can. I am deeply inspired by the Renaissance masters who credited Divine inspiration for their masterpiece creations. There is nothing I have seen that atheist/agnostics have created throughout the ages of man that can equal the inspired creations of those who believed in a Divine power controlling the universe. There is no great inspiration in the cynical, hope destroying doctrine of the atheist/agnostics. Over and over I have encountered them in forums of this nature and the inspiration is always essentially the same. They inspire me to want to (((SPIT)))

• JasonSea
    JasonSea

I came here expecting a forum filled with believing Jehovahs Witness and what I found was a trick! You ex-Jehovahs Witness encourage the comfort of atheist/agnostic scum of the Earth to infest your forum like cockroaches in a Jehovahs Witness temple hall kitchen. Am I to believe that I will be a better person if I admire you more than self-disciplined, virtuous Jehovahs Witnesses? You have had your chance with me and I can clearly see the fruits of your efforts. You trick people into coming here expecting a forum filled with Jehovahs Witnesses and what anyone ends up finding is a den of spiritual liars and thieves. THIS IS YOUR IDEA OF IMPROVEMENT??? You should be ashamed of yourselves!!!

• Narkissos
    Narkissos
    If you people were honest you would make certain that EVERYONE who comes here would know beyond the question of all doubt that this is a forum founded by ex-Jehovahs Witnesses. That you do not do so is evidence enough that you are a bunch of sneaky and tricky liars!

It takes less than average reading skills to get that by browsing the forum for a few minutes. A number of posters made that clear to you on the very first replies to your original post. You can't seriously blame anybody but yourself.

• JasonSea
    JasonSea

I left here yesterday truly angry. I prayed to Lord Jehovah to give me the strength and power to confront all you who are desecrating His Holy Name through this tricky forum of the damned. I came back here with that power to expose you for what you truly are. No need to prove the empirical of atheist doctrine. All I have to do is expose you for the atheist/agnostic ass kissers that you truly are. Through the years I have found that atheist get along great with Satan worshippers and you get along great with atheists. What does that say, eh? The thing is the Jehovahs Witnesses do not go around threatening people with eternal damnation if they do not believe in their doctrine. THAT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE! Mainstream Christianity is full of finger pointing and calling others of the devil. You ex-Jehovahs Witnesses should be setting a shinning example of how much more righteous you are! Instead you do just the opposite! YOU ARE A DISGRACE WITH YOUR TRICK FORUM! May God have mercy on your for your blasphemy.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

LOL, you're such a jackass...

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

ah well, thought better of it...

I left here yesterday truly angry

Jason, don't go away mad. Just go away.

• TD
    TD

The thing is the Jehovahs Witnesses do not go around threatening people with eternal damnation if they do not believe in their doctrine.

You are wrong, Jason.

Jehovah's Witnesses don't believe in eternal torment, but they do believe that everyone that does "not believe in their doctrine" will perish at Armageddon without any hope of a future resurrection.

Further, they believe that all religions other than themselves are "false religions" that worship the "mimic god" "Satan the Devil" (Their words, not mine)

So you can see, they do engage in "finger pointing" of the worst and most self-righteous kind.

• JasonSea
    JasonSea

What a backwards, illogical forum format. If I hadn't saved page one of this thread as a link I would have to go searching page after page to find it. I have been posting in forums of this nature for YEARS and have never encountered a forum format more illogically arranged. My only hope to edit grammatical errors without adding unwanted spaces between paragraphs is to created one paragraph posts. Even then unwanted spaces are added above and below the paragraph. This is a trick forum obviously created by liars who want to trick people into thinking that this is a forum where believers in Jehovah gather. YOU ARE LIARS AND TRICKSTERS!!! and you know it! This is your idea of an improved life. The atheists think you are great and you should be ASHAMED of that fact!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit