Defeating the Atheist/Agnostics (an evolving post)

by JasonSea 122 Replies latest jw friends

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh
    (((GO FUCK YOURSELVES, ATHEIST SATANIC SCUM!!!)))

What if one is teetering on the fulcrum between atheism and agnosticism, would this FY apply to them as well?

• John Doe
    John Doe

Jason, is that the famous drawing by Leonardo da Vinci in your avatar? Do you admire him?

• John Doe
    John Doe

Oh drat! We seemed to have inspired him to leave. Tsk tsk.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

HA HA!! what a wacky thread!

jason, i see you are already embracing your sinful side. good for you. may you one day attain enlightenment!

cheerio old sport, he he,

TS

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Jason said:

Look, it is obviously a waste of my time and effort to post among you ex-Jehovahs Witness Satanic lovers. To me you are among the hopeless and worthless scum of the Earth. I’m outta here.

I can't believe it, I've missed him again. Jason, what a hoot you are. Please don't leave this board. I'm glad I'm wearing a corset, otherwise my sides would have split open by now. This is the funniest thread I've seen in a long time. Come on now, stay and play a little longer. I know you want to. You can't resit it. I'm hopeless, worthless scum. Please help me reach the enlightenment of your soul. steve

• TD
    TD

You can say whatever you like, but I have never heard of them openly stating that other religions are of the devil.

Poor Jason. Exactly why to you think you know more about this religion than those who have spent a lifetime in and around it?

"From those words it is evident that the antichrist, the apostate man of lawlessness, "the mystery of this lawlessness," is Satan’s masterpiece in the form of an organization. It is an imitation of organized Christianity and so an opposer of it. As a replacement of true organized Christianity, it finds its expression in present-day Christendom, this name meaning the realm of Christianity. That is certainly a deceptive name, for Christendom is really the most powerful part of Babylon the Great, the world empire of false religion, under the emperorship of Satan the Devil. (The Watchtower May 1, 1981 p. 14)

"The book of Revelation speaks of "the great city that has a kingdom over the kings of the earth." (Revelation 17:18) That great city is "Babylon the Great," the worldwide empire of false religion. (Revelation 17:5) Today, the principal part of Babylon the Great is Christendom, whose clergy take the lead in opposing the Kingdom-preaching work of Jehovah’s people. (Matthew 24:14) Like ancient Babylon, however, Babylon the Great will soon be destroyed, never to rise again." (The Watchtower March 1, 2001 p. 14)

Is that plain enough for you? Do you need more? Witness literature runneth over with statments like these. The farther back you go, the meaner they get.

I have personally asked them and they said that they don’t even believe there is a Satan.

"Does Satan really exist? If we believe the Bible, we have to answer yes! Satan is referred to many times by name in that inspired record. For example, the Bible writer Paul, warning of "false apostles" and "deceitful workers" in the ranks of the Christian congregation, wrote: "And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps transforming himself into an angel of light." Paul viewed Satan as an intelligent, deceptive personage. (The Watchtower September 1, 1988 p. 3)

Then again this is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is that (((YOU))) ex-Jehovahs Witnesses are supposed to be setting a shinning example of how much better mankind will be by adopting your view. Instead you are a den of atheist/agnostic cockroach humans who are a disgrace to all that is Holy.

Easy there, Rebel! Painting with a big 'ole broad brush there aren't you?

• Satanus
    Satanus
    To me you are among the hopeless and worthless scum of the Earth. I’m outta here.

Well, i for one will miss the love of this fine representative of jehovah. I am already getting that low feeling at the thought that his uplifting posts will no longer brighten my day. Not. Hee hee.

S

Ps, does this mean that we are defeated, or has poor jason at sea been defeated?

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

does this mean that we are defeated, or has poor jason at sea been defeated?

Sadly, we always lose in the face of blind dogma-driven pontification.

It comes down to this: People like that really care about being right. People like me just don't care.

Not a recipe for victory, but I'll sleep happy tonight. Hope Jason does, too.

Dave

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

To kinda quote Monty Python

How should we fuck ourselves oh Lord.

steve

PS, I do like the way he hugs us with that direction.

• The Chuckler
    The Chuckler

Poor demented Jason is going and just as he had got the hang of the formatting thing on this site.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit