Defeating the Atheist/Agnostics (an evolving post)

by JasonSea 122 Replies latest jw friends

• JasonSea
    JasonSea

The average atheist brainwashed public school child is not the bread winner who keeps America moving. He is the victim of the atheist brainwashing process and a disgrace and danger to the world at large. I have seen all I need to about you ex-Jehovahs witnesses. You get along great with atheists/agnostic and Satanists. What more is there to expose about you. By trading the Love of Lord Jehovah for your way of lives is proof enough that you are a disgrace to yourselves and your children.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

YOU DISGUST ME! I have debated you over the years in forums of this nature and I find you to be liars, cheats, tricksters, condescending scum of the intellectual earth.

Can you show a single example of the behavior you describe by any atheists on this site?

Dave

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

go fuck yourself

• John Doe
    John Doe

You are positively the most negative internet persona I've ever read. I hope you find peace one day. As far as debating, I suggest you find a definition for what the term means. Name-calling and judging are not debate.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Mainstream Christianity is full of finger pointing and calling others of the devil.[...]brainwashed public school child[...]disgrace and danger to the world at large.[...]You get along great with atheists/agnostic and Satanists.[...]you are a disgrace to yourselves and your children[...]you are a den of atheist/agnostic cockroach humans[...](((YOU))) are far below the righteousness[...]have sunken very spiritually low indeed. You are no improvement!
    [...]created by liars who want to trick people[...]YOU ARE LIARS AND TRICKSTERS!!! [...]you should be ASHAMED of that fact![...]May God have mercy on your for your blasphemy

Amen brother!!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

go fuck yourself

Ok, *two* examples... :-)

Dave

P.S. Seriously though, Tetra's suggestion is not without merit.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

ROFLMAO!!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Why do we need to go around defeating one philosophy or another?

Can we all just get along.

• JasonSea
    JasonSea

I feel it is important for you to get a better understanding of where I currently stand on the issue of the Bible:
    Last night I happened upon a Dateline (I believe) special about the birth of Jesus. They would casually mention how the two birth narratives differ in certain respects and were either too ignorant to see what they were saying or were afraid to be too blunt. The two birth narratives of Jesus differ in certain respects that means:
    EITHER ONE OF THEM IS FALSE OR MAYBE BOTH OF THEM ARE FALSE!!!
    Those are the only two options that I see. What? Luke didn’t think it was important to mention that a magical moving star appeared when Jesus was born that led to every male child two years and under being killed? I DOUBT IT! If so much as one of the birth narratives is false then the entire Bible must be viewed upon with suspicion and that is the way it should be for the wise who believe in God.

• JasonSea
    JasonSea

"You are positively the most negative internet persona I've ever read. I hope you find peace one day. As far as debating, I suggest you find a definition for what the term means. Name-calling and judging are not debate."
    You obviously prefer the doctrine of your emperor Satan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit