Defeating the Atheist/Agnostics (an evolving post)

by JasonSea 122 Replies latest jw friends

• City Fan
    City Fan

Once myslf and other atheists/agnostics are defeated, what brand of religion would you suggest we turn to?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I do believe god has arrived on the topic -

welcome Funky Derek - you put things so well my dear!

The only way this gentleman and his special gift will calm down and stop yelling and capitalising words randomly is if we agree blindly with everything he says.

sigh

• JasonSea
    JasonSea

I am not here to convert anyone, but to expose you athiests as the faith believers that you truly are. That is all I hope to accomplish and have indeed done so. You atheist know that you have no scientific test to prove empirically that mankind evolved from single-celled organisms. You are faith believers who were certain you had no faith thus you are much more ignorant than you thought yourselves to be.

• JasonSea
    JasonSea

“Jason - here's your problem: you're asking folks to prove a negative.”

That is either a lie or a view of pure ignorance. I am asking you to prove the positive of your atheist assertion that mankind evolved from single-celled organisms. This you know you cannot do for it is a doctrine you atheists believe ON FAITH!

• doogie
    doogie
    You atheist know that you have no scientific test to prove empirically that mankind evolved from single-celled organisms.

excellent work detective. what was your first clue? was it when Funky said EXACTLY THAT?

faith is belief without evidence (not without proof). while no one can PROVE that we have evolved from single-celled critters, we do have evidence pointing in that direction.

so...umm...that would kind of make it...umm...you know, kind of...well, not faith, i guess, right?

• JasonSea
    JasonSea

((((WRONG!!!))) evidence and empirical proof are two completely different things. You should know this!

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Jason:

I am not here to convert anyone, but to expose you athiests as the faith believers that you truly are. That is all I hope to accomplish and have indeed done so

If that's the case, shouldn't you be leaving?

In case you want to stick around and have a rational argument, maybe you'd like to tell us what you think a person would believe if they genuinely had no faith.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Not believing God does not mean I am faithless. In fact am I a true atheist at all given that i I tend to believe that if there is a god he's a total incompetent and should've committed suicide ages ago. Therefore I'm not denying his existence. I agree, there's lots of evidence of his inability and total uselessness - its kind of irrelevant whether he exists or not to me now.

You assumed I think I have no faith and are now leaping about getting excited because I do have faith in atheism or some such nonsense. I have faith in my self, I have faith in the pound being strong until after Christmas, I have faith that my boyfriend will fancy me and want to jump my bones in 6 months time, I have utter faith that I will get tipsy this weekend and have fun....the list is endless.

• JasonSea
    JasonSea

I'm just about ready to leave. This forum format is really pissing me off. I don't like it and it is very difficult to make gramatical corrections though the edit process. So, I imagine I will be leaving you very soon. I expected more from a Jehovahs Witness forum. This is disgraceful for YOU are disgraceful and an affront to Lord Jehovah!

• doogie
    doogie
    evidence and empirical proof are two completely different things.

i'm not sure if this was directed to me...but if it was...

dude, please READ the post before you respond to it. that's exactly what i was saying. evidence is all that is required to bring a belief out of the realm of FAITH. you're asking us for PROOF and if we can't provide it you declare that we have faith. you should be asking us for EVIDENCE and if we can't provide it, well...then you'd be right...our beliefs would be faith based.

so...would you like to see some evidence for my beliefs?...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit