Who Gives a Shyte if Russell was a Freemason or not?

by LittleToe 122 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I don't post on threads that I don't care about. All of you have posted on the Russell threads so get back out your pencil and put a check by yes for all the posters on this thread!

If someone posts absolute proof that Russell was a Mason all of you would break a finger trying to print off the info in a New York minute!

Swalker

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    All of you have posted on the Russell threads

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

If you didn't post you LOOKED!!! Same thing!

Swalker

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

meh, i guess it doesnt matter, either way, the "truth" is a bunch of bs...

the infamous one

ps. the real question, is Russell really the founder of the witnesses, or was it Rutherford who took the "society" his way??

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

i don't give a shiite about any freemason.

but then again, if Tetragod commands me to... got a moral problem here.

• avishai
    avishai

I don't give a shyte and neither does bob!!

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

If Russell was a Freemason during an early stage of his life this would have a small bearing on the development of the Bible Students and then Jehovah’s Witnesses. If he was a mason throughout his life, this would have a greater influence on such things.

Context is obviously important when you want to understand the history of someone or something

As things stand there is no evidence, so it’s a non starter. If evidence turned up however then I would find it of importance.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Your mom would be one in a few who would exit the witnesses over a menial uncovering such as this.

Maybe so, but what the hell? Whatever works... It might be enough to get her to take the REAL issues more seriously. One can only hope... Maybe me and the pyramid on a camcorder would suffice.

W

• kid-A
    kid-A

A better question would be, who gives a shyte if anyone gives a shyte?....

Personally, the mason threads are a hell of a lot more interesting than those gawd-awful, droning, mind-numbing "607" threads that seem to pop up about once a week!! LOL

• MegaDude
    MegaDude
    I think I've figured something out.

Jane Russell + James Mason = Charles Russell

You're welcome.

ROFLAMO!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit