Who Gives a Shyte if Russell was a Freemason or not?

by LittleToe 122 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• gumby
    gumby
    Hell yeah I wanna know......everyone needs to know ya bastard.

He don't wanna know, he drinkin again and tryin to piss me off like he always does when he drinks. He's so old he prolly thinks we're talkin bout Jane Russell ....an ancient hottie with big knockers.

Gumby

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

I think I've figured something out.

Jane Russell + James Mason = Charles Russell

You're welcome.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

i care. it shows what a dipshit religion it is. i think it's good for witnoids to know that russell was a freemason.

and it is also important that they start worshiping tetragod right away! and start sinning a lot and other such commandments. amen.

Tetragod, that's a capital T to you joe hoba blokes...

• DannyBear
    DannyBear
    Jane Russell ....an ancient hottie with big knockers.

Since you phrase it that way.......I would much rather play in the hay with Jane than Charles Taze!!!!!

He was an ugly bastard! Talk about wizened ole, stuft shirt, with a white scraggly beard. Jane on occasion sported a slight darkening of the upper lip, but not enough to reach for the brown paper bag.

'big knockers' ? you date yourself gumman!

DannyBear Hughes

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Yeah. It's a big freakin deal. If he was one ... all those people who are saying that he wasn't one are wrong which is a big deal because it would make those other people who say that he is one right. But, on the other hand, if he was not one, it would make all those saying that he was one wrong, and it would make those who are saying that he wasn't one right.

Is it clear for you now?

Kwin

• gumby
    gumby
    i care. it shows what a dipshit religion it is. i think it's good for witnoids to know that russell was a freemason.

We already got better documented proof he was a bastard. We got proof he was a phoney Wheat Salesman and we got proof Rutherford smoked bigass see-gars and drank vodka like a pro. We don't need no 'stinking' proof he layed bricks for free.

Gumby

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

I dont give a $hit either!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

gummason,

and i have proof that he was an ape. it's still important for jehooney whitneys to know he laid bricks for free, and thought the great pyramid of giza contained secrets from god.

TS

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Yep, of course it's important - if it's true.

It seems to me that endless threads have been strarted on this topic and we're still no clearer to know for sure.

A bit like all the Trinity threads, eh?

• Quentin
    Quentin

Nope, don't give one either...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit