Who Gives a Shyte if Russell was a Freemason or not?

by LittleToe 122 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• gumby
    gumby
    Where is Gumby? He hasn't defended his big butt yet...

I been out askin people if my butt looks big and everyone said no. Yer just tryin ta make me feel bad so I'll overdose on cookies. Last time I passed out I'm pretty sure she took advantage of me cuz I found lipstick on my earlobe. Runners are frisky that way.

Gumby

• Princess
    Princess
    I been out askin people if my butt looks big and everyone said no.

Yer just tryin ta make me feel bad so I'll overdose on cookies.

You ate something like four cookies and it didn't have any effect. I think four would kill me.

Last time I passed out I'm pretty sure she took advantage of me cuz I found lipstick on my earlobe. Runners are frisky that way.

It was Ross, he "borrowed" a lipstick and wouldn't tell me why.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Sorry Im too lazy to do a good job on this.

• atypical
    atypical

Ok, I'm way late posting on this but I have to say that I do give a shyte. But the reason is that my dad and some other people I like are really into conspiracy crap like the masons, illuminati, and whatever else. If I had proof to bring the supposed founder of this religion into that whole mess it would be a great big bombshell for me.

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Couldn't care less that he was a booze drinkin, card playing, funny hat wearin Mason or not.

A bunch of pudgy, over-the-hill, white guys that couldn't get over their fraternity days of secret handshakes, rituals, and dogma.

It's tripe.

• z
    z
    Sorry Im too lazy to do a good job on this.

Oh man this is fabulous you good LMFAO

• gumby
    gumby

I just figured out why we all shouldn't give a shit ..shyte why we don't need to worry about the freemasons and the dub connection anymore. I'm such a smart bastard

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/100958/1754168/post.ashx#1754168

Gumbrains

• atypical
    atypical

Gumby - You are totally right, dammitt!!

• gumby
    gumby
    Gumby - You are totally right, dammitt!!

I knew I could nail it after 5 pages or so. .....and thanks Gumby

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I care because if he was a freemason and went through the masonic baptism under the masonic god Baphomet then he represents a very dangerous poisoned mixture of Christ and Belial. It would be naive to think otherwise.

So, let me make sure I'm understanding your stance. You're saying that we're a mixture of whatever faith we were babtized under? Can you never leave a faith?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit