Who Gives a Shyte if Russell was a Freemason or not?

by LittleToe 122 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Yeah, I give a shyte. My mom thinks the other issues I've discussed with her were "apostate fabrications". If I could prove to her conclusively that Russell was a Freemason it might be enough to get her out of the cult.

W

• myself
    myself

Welcome Blakky

• luna2
    luna2

I sure don't give a shyte. I don't get what the big deal is at all. He has plenty of other crap...already proven crap at that...to answer for, don't see how whether he was a Mason or not makes much difference at this point.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Is it possible to give anything less than a shyte? Like a negative shyte? Oh well, if not, don't give a shyte.

• blondie
    blondie

Don't bother me none. (but I know he wasn't)

• gumby
    gumby
    Yeah, I give a shyte. My mom thinks the other issues I've discussed with her were "apostate fabrications". If I could prove to her conclusively that Russell was a Freemason it might be enough to get her out of the cult.

If you couldn't PROVE anything to your mom with OTHER ISSUES in which there is PLENTY of documentation, do you think your going to get more CONCLUSIVE information on a subject such as this?

Your mom would be one in a few who would exit the witnesses over a menial uncovering such as this.

I remember showing the Pyramid headstone pic to a JW friend who didn't believe the pic was true, asked the Elders, he told her that was old stuff that had been discarded and not to worry. She dismissed it like that.

Many old timers already realise there wre erronious beliefs within the organisation but have been told the light gets brighter story and they all swallow it........so this freemason stuff is just another argument as weak as proving to them they predicted wrong dates for Jesus to arrive.

Gumby

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

On a personal note - it wouldn't change one thing about what I think of the WTS.

But I sure would love it if someone could put a definite stop to all these rumors.

• gumby
    gumby
    But I sure would love it if someone could put a definite stop to all these rumors.

Me thinks some of these old rumors were started by ex-dubs who didn't have enough to go off of to disprove the Watchtower organisation and they they grasped at straws that we view as chaff in todays enlightened times.

Gumby

• Robdar
    Robdar

Nope. Don't give a shyte.

Although, if he had been a freemason, he would have been a lot more interesting.

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Me thinks some of these old rumors were started by ex-dubs who didn't have enough to go off of to disprove the Watchtower organisation and they they grasped at straws that we view as chaff in todays enlightened times.

Gumby gives a shyte, Gumby gives a shyte, la de da.........

Hell yeah I wanna know......everyone needs to know ya bastard.

Most Mason's become Mason because of the cool gold ring ya know.

Danny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit