At what speed are you comfortable driving on the highway?

by JH 102 Replies latest jw friends

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

*pinches EF*

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Hey....I was heading home from the airport after a long, boring, 4 day conference....and was in a rush to get home to see my sweetie. What can I say ;)

LOL

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Alright then, I forgive you. I have a hard time keeping my foot out of the 'carburator' as well... lol

J

('pot calling the kettle black' class)

• kls
    kls

That depends on what i am driving,if it is my truck then i drive about 70 ,75 but if it is my car then i open it up just to clean out any exhaust that maybe stuck and needs to be cleaned out and to open up the carb to make sure the butterfly is opening properly.

Well thats what i have planned to say when the cops stop me ,and then show clevegeBad monkey bad!!!!

• Nocturne
    Nocturne

I got a freakin' ticket this week driving 134 km/h on the highway . It's ridiculous since most cars cruise at 120 km/h, and the conditions were nice, with no cars around. I'm off to traffic court in a few months from now.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I try to stick to the speed limit because I dont want to leave the angels behind...

DB74

PS) Depends on how many speed traps are around and police people...hehe.

• JH
    JH

When I first joined the JW's, I thought that they wouldn't drive faster than the speed limit, since they say that they obey laws.

Then I noticed that some JW's do respect the speed limit while others just follow the traffic flow, no matter what speed.

That got me wondering. I wondered why they would preach that we should obey laws, and on the other hand they would drive faster than the speed limit, and without affecting their conscience.

Then a brother told me that "witnesses are honest". He said, If they pass the speed limit and get caught, they will pay the fine....because they obey the rules....which is to pay the fine.

It's easy to understand....right?

So an honest witness payes his fines...but doesn't necessarily follow the speed limit.

• z
    z

Jh yap 500hp

• JH
    JH

500 HP !!!!!!!

Now you'll get kls all excited...

• z
    z

SHHHHHHH keep it secret

Share this

Google+