At what speed are you comfortable driving on the highway?

by JH 102 Replies latest jw friends

• toreador
    toreador

Hey thanks for the info on posting pics. I think it worked can you guys see it?

• toreador
  • JH
    JH

I see the first picture toreadore...:)

I didnt see the 2nd picture....just copy and paste....forget the url

• toreador
    toreador

Ok thanks. I couldnt get the url to work right. I dont know why.

Tor

• prophecor
    prophecor

Coldplay From the LP Parachutes High Speed Can anybody fly this thing?
    Before my head explodes,
    Before my head starts to ring

We've been living life inside a bubble,
    We've been living life inside a bubble

Confidence in you,
    Is confidence in me,
    Is confidence in high speed

Can anybody stop this thing?
    Before my head explodes,
    Before my head starts to ring

We've been living life inside a bubble,
    We've been living life inside a bubble

Confidence in you,
    Is confidence in me,
    Is confidence in high speed
    In high speed

In high speed, you want,
    High speed, you want,
    High speed, you want
    Driving in from work tonite I played this tune at 70-80 MPH with the windows down getting into a flow. Something about travelling at a high rate of speed is extremely exhillerating.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

A Lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a Sheriffs Deputy. He thinks that he is smarter than the Deputy because he is sure that he has a better education. He decides to prove this to himself and have some fun at the deputy's expense........... A... Deputy says, "License and registration,please." B... Lawyer says, "What for?" C... Deputy says, "You didn't come to a complete stop at the stop sign. D... Lawyer says, "I slowed down, and no one was coming." E... Deputy says, "You still didn't come to a complete stop. License and registration, please." F... Lawyer says, "What's the difference?" G... Deputy says, "The difference is, you have to come to a complete stop, that is the law. License and registration, please!" H... Lawyer says, "If you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, I'll give you my license and registration and you give me the ticket, if not you let me go and no ticket." I... Deputy says, "Exit your vehicle, sir." J... At this point, the Deputy takes out his nightstick and starts beating the ever-loving crap out of the Lawyer and says: "DO YOU WANT ME TO STOP OR JUST SLOW DOWN?"

• z
    z

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I've done 160 on my motorcycle twice... Once with someone on the back!

• jaredg
    jaredg

i can cruise at 120mph in my car and feel very comfortable. it's dodging the other cars that scares me.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

~Hill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit