At what speed are you comfortable driving on the highway?

by JH 102 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH
    for what nature did not endow.

I'M a proud rat ya know... Nature was good to me.

• JH
    JH

And I thought that it was Maximum 55 mph in the good old USA....I was prepared to go 65 and cross my fingers not to get a ticket.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Well the speed Limit does say 65 but I go faster!

I go about 15-25 over!

Brooke

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I've driven 95mph in Montana... back when there was no speed limit during the day.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

the hwy here is 70 mph...so I drive 76 usually

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

10 miles per hour OVER the limit.........MAX

• freedom96
    freedom96

I usually do about 72, but would love to do 80.

However, there are too many people on the road that cannot handle 65.

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Brooke said:

Ok, With your License Plate you should be fine going about 80 average!

When you are heading to Rockford from Chicago I-90 West....you might get away with 95-98 like me!

However, going on 90 west you will hit 4 or 5 tolls (Between Chicago and WI) So it is fast and slow kind of thing.

Once you are in WI go 80....try not to go so fast because there is small town hick cops with nothing to do. Plus you are not a pretty girl to get away with it.

Getting around Madison area you can go about 85.

Girl, you is cuuurazy!!! I live in WI too and just got 2 tickets while getting pulled over. If you havent got a ticket recently you is a lucky biatch!!! JH: Please do not listen to this crazy cracka and speed too much because chances are that driving that many miles you will get ticketed. Unless you can afford the ticket/points/insurance hikes, cuz gawd knows you aint comin' back to the U.S. to fight a traffic ticket. I drive frequently most of the route you will be driving through WI and see plenty of 5-0 waiting to trap some out of towners like yourself. And you cant always see them untill they have allready clocked you so my advice would be to ignore the crazy lady and go no faster than 74, you should be ok with that but even then an anal retentive bored ass copper will ticket you anyway. Drive safe!!! See you soon. -April
  • Dustin
    Dustin

I usually go about 10 mph over the speed limit. No ticket in about 5 years (knock on wood).

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I try to NEVER go more than 10 miles over the speed limit.

DL76

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit