June 6, 2006 Why be worried?

by robhic 111 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LMS-Chef
    LMS-Chef

After all of this time god is going to let us figure out the exact date and it is going to be the June 6, 2006. Hmmm does 1914 ring a bell?

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Yeah, but Sith God has never been good with money ya know.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Yeah, but Sith God has never been good with money ya know.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Yeah, but Sith God has never been good with money ya know. I mean look at how many times he needs to keep asking for MORE AND MORE money.

Maybe God has a gambling problem. I bet he owes Satan a lot of $$$. God has an addiction for craps...even though as perfect humans we won't crap.

• Sith
    Sith

I have a feeling God had a bet with Satan concerning me, and I'm pretty sure God lost that one

• LMS-Chef
    LMS-Chef

Word what is the deal. Are you judging my friend ummmm whats his name. Bad habit of the jw's. God will do what he wants when he wants and how he wants. You have NOT figured it out. For all you know you could be in more trouble with God the him for your judgemental attitude. Sheesh for all I know I could to for typing this. We will have to see. Take a humility pill and call me in the morning.

Chef "the trying to be faithful and discreet for my God and my family"

P.S. Word you make me SICK

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

LMS...

BrownBoy / Word is harmless....he enjoys posting these silly things and they are quite funny if you look at them. He doesn't really believe them but his circular logic is very similar to the witnesses so it's amusing to say the least.

• Sith
    Sith

Evil, I've been reading some of the earlier posts, and find your hypothesis about a perfect human not needing an anus to be very interesting. A perfect human would create no waste, therefore would have no need for an anus. Veeeery interesting. So I'm wondering...since Mr. Word is God's Nunero Uno representative on earth, he is probably the most perfect human being in existance. That being the case, maybe he has no anus. So where in his body do you think he's storing all his sh*t?

• TheWord
    TheWord
    Word what is the deal. Are you judging my friend ummmm whats his name. Bad habit of the jw's. God will do what he wants when he wants and how he wants. You have NOT figured it out. For all you know you could be in more trouble with God the him for your judgemental attitude. Sheesh for all I know I could to for typing this. We will have to see. Take a humility pill and call me in the morning.

Chef "the trying to be faithful and discreet for my God and my family"

P.S. Word you make me SICK

What are you rambling about? Please clarify your words. I'm outa here for now. PEACE from Estephan Leuese. Later Gator, and After awhile Crocodile.......

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I think he's an ex-dub just having mean hearted fun. I hope he is because if not, this guy has some serious pychological issues requiring IMMEDIATE medical attention.

I could see The Brown One going ape-shit and attempting to jump start armageddon with a shotgun. This stuff is nuts and he's most definitely freaking out some noobs. To a noob this guy must sound like Satan himself.

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit