June 6, 2006 Why be worried?

by robhic 111 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sith
    Sith

So what you're saying is: Jehovah thinks his sh*t don't stink?

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Satan and his demons were cleansed a 5:55 P.M. in the evening. The day and hour is only known by Jehovah.
    BrownBoy, I think there's some angel dust in that weed your smoking
  • EvilForce
    EvilForce

So you are saying God would drive a bus then? Not very sexy or very good for errands...but hey who am I to argue what God want's to drive.

A perfect body does not die, therefore does not produce waste. I know the answer, you will have to wait until this is proven in reality of humans never dying.

If we do not create what you call "waste" where does it go? If humans will not die nor excrete waste where does that matter go. No matter is ever created or destroyed. Part of our link in the chain is that we expel what our bodies do not use and also needs to eliminate. Our fecal matter then becomes nutrient rich fertilizer for other plants. If we eat and eat and eat and never return nutrients to the Earth how would that balance out? For that matter if we are perfect why cannot we simply get our nutrients from the air around us? So we will have no need to poop, pee, sweat, or exhale any toxins? While you may find pooping imperfect I see it as a perfect balance of life.

Also....will God do away with toe jam? How about smelling bad after not showering for 2 days? Oh wait we'll be perfect and smell like roses all the time. Is this what the appendix is for? Creation of "good smelling bacteria"?

So animals who can't sin one way or the other also have elimination tracts?

So in your book Adam was created without an Anus eh? After he sinned what happened? God recreated his entire digestive tract?

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Satan and his demons were cleansed a 5:55 P.M. in the evening. The day and hour is only known by Jehovah.

Um NO that would be 17:55 then. Americans are amongst the minority in using a 12 hour clock. Also, since the current calendar was Roman why would God use our current calendar?

Kind of like when good ole Crazy Russell thought 1914 was foretold by the measurment of pyramids IN INCHES. Yes God the true God, the God of Magog uses the British Imperial measurment system. No metric for God. Therefore.... Jah's Christians do NOT use metric.

• Sith
    Sith

You know, Mr. Word has been asked an awful lot of questions that he just doesn't seem to have answers for. I'm beginning to think he really doesn't have a direct line to Jehovah. In fact, I'm beginning to think all he has are two tin cans and a looooooooong piece of string.

• unique1
    unique1

Dear Word:

Are you really a JW? If so you aren't a very good one. Maybe you should study up some before spouting nonsense. You aren't even spouting what the witnesses believe. Where are you getting your information. I know witness children that could refute the 666 and 555 thing better than you. Maybe you should have a talk with the elders and find out what the witnesses truly believe about the time of the end and 666 or better yet, read Revelation the Grand Climax book again. Maybe Blondie can post some things from the WT CD for you.

UNIQUE of the Jesus this is the best you can do class.

• TheWord
    TheWord
    So you are saying God would drive a bus then? Not very sexy or very good for errands...but hey who am I to argue what God want's to drive.

A perfect body does not die, therefore does not produce waste. I know the answer, you will have to wait until this is proven in reality of humans never dying.

If we do not create what you call "waste" where does it go? If humans will not die nor excrete waste where does that matter go. No matter is ever created or destroyed. Part of our link in the chain is that we expel what our bodies do not use and also needs to eliminate. Our fecal matter then becomes nutrient rich fertilizer for other plants. If we eat and eat and eat and never return nutrients to the Earth how would that balance out? For that matter if we are perfect why cannot we simply get our nutrients from the air around us? So we will have no need to poop, pee, sweat, or exhale any toxins? While you may find pooping imperfect I see it as a perfect balance of life.

Also....will God do away with toe jam? How about smelling bad after not showering for 2 days? Oh wait we'll be perfect and smell like roses all the time. Is this what the appendix is for? Creation of "good smelling bacteria"?

So animals who can't sin one way or the other also have elimination tracts?

So in your book Adam was created without an Anus eh? After he sinned what happened? God recreated his entire digestive tract?

A human factory designed in perfection does not produce waste. Jehovah is far beyond the human in knowledge and thinking ability. Why do you have to fertilize the ground? Jehovah's atmosphere which man destroyed by detonations of atomic bombs, and pollution takes care of fertilization. A Good Tree produces good fruit, a rotten tree produces bad fruit literally, therefore producing bad chemicals for the body to digest. Humans do evolve into what is necessary, but only at the Word, or formulation of the elements of Jehovah God. A bus will be used to transport families to wherever Jehovah has arranged them to be, so you are partially correct in your way of thinking. The Faithful Slave

• TheWord
    TheWord
    Dear Word:

Are you really a JW? If so you aren't a very good one. Maybe you should study up some before spouting nonsense. You aren't even spouting what the witnesses believe. Where are you getting your information. I know witness children that could refute the 666 and 555 thing better than you. Maybe you should have a talk with the elders and find out what the witnesses truly believe about the time of the end and 666 or better yet, read Revelation the Grand Climax book again. Maybe Blondie can post some things from the WT CD for you.

UNIQUE of the Jesus this is the best you can do class.

I am here only to make known the reality of the Kingdom of GOD. If you read the Revelations book carefully, you will note that is states it is only a possible answer, as prophecy is difficult to understand (paraphrased). Bible prophecy is relative to the events upon the earth. Who is the Wild Beast of Revelations, Chapter 13? The Faithful Slave

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Well I'm glad to see you believe in evolution BrownWord.

I think I'll pass on the Kool Aid you are dishing out today....but I haven't had a good laugh recently until I read some of you latest posts. Thanks!!!

• Sith
    Sith

I still think He would look super cool in that Popemobile. Hell, even I would go stand on the curb to wave at Him. And I know He could get it. I mean, who's going to outbid the Supreme Being, the Lord Of All Creation, the Maker Of Heaven And Earth? Well, maybe if Bill Gates and Trump went halfsies...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit