June 6, 2006 Why be worried?

by robhic 111 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TheWord
    TheWord

BrownWord:
    I can assure you that we will NOT pass into the year 2006.
    Will you give us your word that when that goes the way of all your other prophecies, you will leave this board and never return?
    I GIVE YOU MY SOLEMN WORD THAT THIS GENERATION WILL BY NO MEANS PASS. THIS IS THE GENERATION OF THOSE 21 YEARS IN AGE. "THE WICKED GENERATION" I am here as your friend, not your enemy. I have seen Jehovah, and Christ in my minds eye. I have seen satan and his demons in visions, as they are invisible to the human eye. Jehovah your GOD is Loving and Kind, the same as Christ taught Him to be. I give you my word, if you give me your word not to pass judgement upon me. You should be able to discern Truth from what is written. I am here to help you, not cause you fear, amen. Please put away all words of hate and violence. The Faithful Slave of JEHOVAH GOD and JESUS CHRIST

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    I GIVE YOU MIKE SOLEMN WORD THAT THIS GENERATION WILL BY NO MEANS PASS. THIS IS THE GENERATION OF THOSE 21 YEARS IN AGE. "THE WICKED GENERATION"

That's not really answering the question. Given that you've made many false predictions over the past few months, including that you would leave and never come back, could you now put your money where your mouth is, and swear a solemn oath before your god, that if you are wrong about this, you will leave this board and never return. If you're as sure as you claim to be, that shouldn't be a problem.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Yes, and please use a normal sized font. You are being haughty by "bolding and enlarging" your font.

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Word, Did you do Acid? Cause I remember seeing not only visions but tracers in my minds eye.

• lilbit
    lilbit

the sky is falling the sky is falling said chicken little

• Celia
    Celia
    You feel a radiance in Power like that of a human Dye being injected into your blood stream. This is only minimal, but it brings a warmth like that of radiant energy.

Sounds like hot flashes to me (menopause induced).

• TheWord
    TheWord
    I GIVE YOU MIKE SOLEMN WORD THAT THIS GENERATION WILL BY NO MEANS PASS. THIS IS THE GENERATION OF THOSE 21 YEARS IN AGE. "THE WICKED GENERATION"
    That's not really answering the question. Given that you've made many false predictions over the past few months, including that you would leave and never come back, could you now put your money where your mouth is, and swear a solemn oath before your god, that if you are wrong about this, you will leave this board and never return. If you're as sure as you claim to be, that shouldn't be a problem.

This is easy: Yes By the way, I am here as a witness. ALL things take place in front of those that read it as a message of understanding. Jehovah then causes it to be fulfilled. This is how it always occurs. Jehovah ALWAYS give notice in advance of it happening; this is written. Even I do not know the thinking of Jehovah, in all of His Wisdom. And I am His messenger. I only give food at the proper timing of JEHOVAH GOD, and only at His instructions to me. Stevie Brown Sr. Brownboy Estephan Leuese The Faithful and Discreet Slave I am all of the above, and give you my word as you have requested of me, Amen

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

That's great, BrownStevie. Less than eight months to go and we never have to read your disjointed ramblings again. You don't want to shorten that time period at all, do you?

All joking aside, I hope that when January 1, 2006 rolls around - as it inevitably will - whatever part of your brain still has a connection to reality will wake up and realise that you're not God's appointed messenger and your prophecies are nothing but silly number games. Then, maybe you'll be able to get the help you need.

• TheWord
    TheWord

Yes, and please use a normal sized font. You are being haughty by "bolding and enlarging" your font.

The enlarged font is for those that cannot see the smaller font

Word, Did you do Acid? Cause I remember seeing not only visions but tracers in my minds eye.

I did acid once, and also other recreational drugs in my youth. I choose to remain clean in my mind, therefore only take medicine occasionally

the sky is falling the sky is falling said chicken little

I played chicken little in my early days. Nothing is by coincidence.; Jehovah prepared me well

Sounds like hot flashes to me (menopause induced).

Male menopause?

The Faithful Slave

• TheWord
    TheWord
    That's great, BrownStevie. Less than eight months to go and we never have to read your disjointed ramblings again. You don't want to shorten that time period at all, do you?

All joking aside, I hope that when January 1, 2006 rolls around - as it inevitably will - whatever part of your brain still has a connection to reality will wake up and realise that you're not God's appointed messenger and your prophecies are nothing but silly number games. Then, maybe you'll be able to get the help you need.

Today is 5/5/5 or May 5th 2005, Cinco De Mayo. Is Mayo named after the Mayans, who lost their lives to those stronger than them? Satan and his demons were cleansed a 5:55 P.M. in the evening. The day and hour is only known by Jehovah. I will be back after it is evident that God has taken over, in order to give instructions. I know of the thought out plan of Jehovah beyond what is written. The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST I am headed out for the day, as a human upon the earth, always looking to the sky for JESUS CHRIST, have a great day all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit