June 6, 2006 Why be worried?

by robhic 111 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lawrence
    lawrence

Man, that one hit was a doozie. My friends and I were in the Commander's Class and even on 4 way nothing was as bizarre as your last statements, I think you might/may/sort of referred to Mormon/Nephi/Olmec/Mayan. I was just imagining a weekend with you hiking and camping on the Continental Divide. PHEW!

• Sith
    Sith

One problem with hiking with TheWord along the Continental Divide: Which side do you push him off?

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Please the old testament is filled with Jah and war. I should have figured you lived in Colorado word. Let me guess. Colorado Springs where most of the evangelical, whack job, kooks are also based.

Didn't realize that Mountain Daylight Time was the new Greenwich Mean Time.

My penis is 6.6 inches long and 6 inches in circumfrence. 666 mark of the beast. In fact my nickname for the lil guy is Beast Boy. IT'S TRUE. JAH IS SPEAKING FROM MY PEE HOLE.

At 5:55 my time this morning I sat on the toilet for 5 minutes, launched a 5 inch torpedo, and flushed 5 times. I believe that has as much relevance as your dogma.

I do get a kick out of how you stir up the board though. You delusional rants make my day sometimes.

• lawrence
    lawrence

You guys kill me! This guy does us good, like Springer, wrestling, and watching a preacher's translator when you're smashed.

• Sith
    Sith

Evil, does your penis ever tell you what he wants to be when he grows up?

• TheWord
    TheWord
    Please the old testament is filled with Jah and war. I should have figured you lived in Colorado word. Let me guess. Colorado Springs where most of the evangelical, whack job, kooks are also based.

Didn't realize that Mountain Daylight Time was the new Greenwich Mean Time.

My penis is 6.6 inches long and 6 inches in circumfrence. 666 mark of the beast. In fact my nickname for the lil guy is Beast Boy. IT'S TRUE. JAH IS SPEAKING FROM MY PEE HOLE.

At 5:55 my time this morning I sat on the toilet for 5 minutes, launched a 5 inch torpedo, and flushed 5 times. I believe that has as much relevance as your dogma.

I do get a kick out of how you stir up the board though. You delusional rants make my day sometimes.

Your Penis will no longer have free reign in the "Kingdom of GOD". You abuse it you WILL lose it as a gift. Not in anatomy, but in self-control. Does a perfect body produce waste? Not the waste that comes from your mouth, but that from your anus, from where you speak. Jehovah, your GOD will humble you, it is written, Amen The Faithful and Discreet Slave

• Sith
    Sith

Hey Evil, when you have an erection - is that like Jehovah is shouting at you?

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

It doesn't tell me what it wants to be when it grows up...but it does tell me where it would like to be put and in who :P

It's not really shouting when it's errect...but it definately has my attention.

So BrownWord....

You are saying that when we are "perfect" we will have no need for our anus?!? I would really like to know where you find THAT info in the bible. Or was this a vision from Jah? And we won't be abusing our penises? Only for procreation? What happens when everyone is done with procreation? Will it fall off?

So since you and Jah are such good buds...my 1 question I always wanted to ask him was "What kind of car would you drive if you could choose any year, make or model?" I kind of think of God driving a mid fifties Silver Thunderbird.... but maybe you can enlighten us all. Pick up the hotline to God and ask him if you could.

• Sith
    Sith

Tell him the old Popemobile is for sale on Ebay

• TheWord
    TheWord
    It doesn't tell me what it wants to be when it grows up...but it does tell me where it would like to be put and in who :P

It's not really shouting when it's errect...but it definately has my attention.

So BrownWord....

You are saying that when we are "perfect" we will have no need for our anus?!? I would really like to know where you find THAT info in the bible. Or was this a vision from Jah? And we won't be abusing our penises? Only for procreation? What happens when everyone is done with procreation? Will it fall off?

So since you and Jah are such good buds...my 1 question I always wanted to ask him was "What kind of car would you drive if you could choose any year, make or model?" I kind of think of God driving a mid fifties Silver Thunderbird.... but maybe you can enlighten us all. Pick up the hotline to God and ask him if you could.

I know many things that go beyond what is written in order to build faith. What is the need for the appendix if not to capture unhealthy bacterias. Jehovah does not create destruction, but perfection. A perfect body does not die, therefore does not produce waste. I know the answer, you will have to wait until this is proven in reality of humans never dying. Sexual relations will not be taken away, but learned in righteousness of the heart as a gift. Jehovah will not take away His gift from those upon the earth, but teach us how to respect them. Those that have been deprived of the riches upon the earth will be given it as a reward for their suffering. It will take a short period of time in order to remove the constant feature, which is in mathematical terms, something that remains the same to all. In other words a tree does make a sound if it drops in a forest, even if no one is there to hear it. Safety is a concern for Jehovah, therefore whatever vehicle is functional and safe is what Jehovah would choose. For example, one does not need a vehicle if many can share the same ride, in a vehicle that carries many. This is wise as Jehovah is wise. The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit