June 6, 2006 Why be worried?

by robhic 111 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TheWord
    TheWord
    I'll reveal something to you that Jehovah can't. It's the one between my ring and index fingers.

Enough said, peanut butter bread. This was easy greasy, you have a long way to slide, perhaps forwards and perhaps backwards. This is as meaningful as the words you reply with. They mean nothing to me, amen

• Sith
    Sith

Thanks, I enjoyed talking to you too.

• TheWord
    TheWord
    Thanks, I enjoyed talking to you too.

Ditto....... Estephan Leuese

• Sith
    Sith

And a happy Stephen Linguini back at ya

• TheWord
    TheWord
    And a happy Stephen Linguini back at ya

• lawrence
    lawrence

The Word aka Brownboy-

Cinco de Mayo is for the victory of the Mexicans over the French at the battle of Puebla. 5:55 - cool, what time zone? Only 1 hit of acid? c'mon, we're friends here.

peace

• Sith
    Sith

I'm thinking about changing my screen name to "The Picture", because I think I'm worth about a thousand of this guy

• GetBusyLiving
  • TheWord
    TheWord
    The Word aka Brownboy-

Cinco de Mayo is for the victory of the Mexicans over the French at the battle of Puebla. 5:55 - cool, what time zone? Only 1 hit of acid? c'mon, we're friends here.

peace

Everything has a meaning. As far as Cinco de Mayo is concerned, Jehovah or Christ do not honor war. This is the reason that Jehovah chose those that carry His name. Because they taught those not to partake in mans war. Those that do are the ones that receive the mark of the wild beast (666).

The Indians preserved the land as Jehovah taught, and did not spoil the richness of the soil. Babylon, in the ancient times was a story of those that built a big city in those days. Jehovah slowed down the wicked ways of men by causing them to babel in different languages. Jehovah honors those that put faith in GOD, period.

It is true, I have taken only a partial hit of acid in my youth. Why should I lie?

5:55 was the time zone in Colorado in order for me, the faithful slave, to witness it. I have also seen many fulfillments take place surrounding the 911 events. Eveything I have encountered in my life is linked to the events of this date. The number 666 was also a time I was instructed to turn off the power in my home. What time is this in human terms? 7:06?

Only Jehovah knows the day or hour

The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST

• rebel8
    rebel8

A number of illnesses are characterized by religious preoccupation. They are treatable with medications and therapy. A person can tell if they have religious preoccupation if they have extreme difficulty distracting themselves from religious thoughts or have grandiose thoughts about religion. (No jokes, please.)

Links:

www.mentalhealth.com/book/p40-sc03.html

www.brainplace.com/bp/brainsystem/temporal.asp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit