June 6, 2006 Why be worried?

by robhic 111 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TheWord
    TheWord
    Brown Boy,

How many times have the mods warned you about posting under multiple accounts? It is against the rules and you know it. I would have expected you to have better respect for the board owners than that.

Shame on you.

J

I only have one. The others have been removed unlawfully.

• Sith
    Sith

I think Adam masturbated waaaay too much before Eve came along, and just wore himself out. Then she showed up and did the rest. Man has never been the same.

• kls
    kls

So Word ,if you truly believe all those voices in your head ,have you listened to the voice that say's " Don't talk to Apostates, they are evil" or is that your own common sense you don't listen to.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

The need to fertilize came after the first parents of man were admonished, and removed from paradise. You should know the rest. What caused death in the first place to occur to a perfect human body? The Faithful Slave

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

The need to fertilize came after the first parents of man were admonished, and removed from paradise. You should know the rest. What caused death in the first place to occur to a perfect human body? The Faithful Slave

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

• TheWord
    TheWord
    So Word ,if you truly believe all those voices in your head ,have you listened to the voice that say's " Don't talk to Apostates, they are evil" or is that your own common sense you don't listen to.

I don't consider those that stand up against an untruth as an apostate. The word to remove the worldy person from among them was to the elders, not to the flock of Jehovah. An apostate is one who willfully disrupts the teaching that has been founded on Truth. A word of truth is established by two or more in agreement, unless it can be proven otherwise from the bible. Jesus taught sinners as those in need of a Teacher. One that has already accepted Christ as their savior and try to conform accordingly, have gained their lives and those that they teach also. The teachings of Christ sets the example to those in order to prevent harm to come to them. They learn to abstain from that which could cause them to be enslaved, and out of control, such as an unclean sexual appetite. A person becomes weak in spirit when they engage in these practices. The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

The need to fertilize came after the first parents of man were admonished, and removed from paradise. You should know the rest. What caused death in the first place to occur to a perfect human body?

The Faithful Slave

NO, NO, NO!!!! PLEASE KEEP YOUR RAMBLINGS STRAIGHT...YOU SAID JUST 2 POSTS AGO.....

Jehovah's atmosphere which man destroyed by detonations of atomic bombs, and pollution takes care of fertilization.

DON'T TRY AND DO A WTBS TACK BY CHANGING THE SUBJECT AND NOT ARGUING WHAT YOU HAVE PUBLISHED RECENTLY.

• TheWord
    TheWord
    The need to fertilize came after the first parents of man were admonished, and removed from paradise. You should know the rest. What caused death in the first place to occur to a perfect human body?

The Faithful Slave

NO, NO, NO!!!! PLEASE KEEP YOUR RAMBLINGS STRAIGHT...YOU SAID JUST 2 POSTS AGO.....

Jehovah's atmosphere which man destroyed by detonations of atomic bombs, and pollution takes care of fertilization.

DON'T TRY AND DO A WTBS TACK BY CHANGING THE SUBJECT AND NOT ARGUING WHAT YOU HAVE PUBLISHED RECENTLY.

Pardon my error if any. I am prone to the misspelling of words, and the like, as I am only human. Do not expect the perfection of a GOD to come from my hands. Why is there a need to fertilize a ground that Jehovah provides? Is not Jehovah perfect? Pure logic would tell you that in a paradise, Jehovah provided everything for man and women out of LOVE. Satan, a free willed spirit caused disruption, and Adam and Eve chose the latter way, which was the way of satan in selfishness. The words in the bible are written for everyone to get a grasp of the meaning, not to provide Law; script for script. This is in order for the ones that choose to LOVE Jehovah will cling to what is righteous, and seek out their Creator until Jehovah is able to take over by Law. The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST

• kls
    kls

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit