June 6, 2006 Why be worried?

by robhic 111 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Word....you're a freak.

You've either got a bad case of schizo...or you just like to bust up on boards to hear yourself type...

weirdo...

~kitty~

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Is he for real?

• upside/down
    upside/down

Stevie Brown Sr. Brownboy Estephan Leuese
    So you're the "trinity"? Wow, I always wanted to meet a 'trinity". u/d

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

: therefore only take medicine occasionally

Maybe you should take your medicine REGULARLY, like the nice doctor said..

GBL

• TheWord
    TheWord

I am for real.

Are you saying in your mind; THIS IS ONLY A DREAM, THE END IS NOT HERE?

I am for real and so is JEHOVAH GOD and JESUS CHRIST. They are composed of that smaller than the atom, known as the GOD particle, perhaps even smaller.

I will not laugh at your scorn when CHRIST arrives, because I have Love in my Heart. It is difficult to imagine that you all were perhaps spiritual persons at one point and time. You are all correct in standing up for what is True in your hearts. But as the Boreans, you should always prove a lie by truth, or what is written in the bible. Not one of you can prove me wrong in my way of thinking as I am surrounded by TRUTH.

One last time; PROVE ME WRONG FROM THE BIBLE. AMEN

The Faithful and Discreet Slave of JAH and CHRIST

• Sith
    Sith

Hey Word, next time you see Jehovah, tell Him that He wasted 22 years of my life. Tell Him, thanks for nothing. Oh yeah, and tell Him I have a sh*tload of literature I'd like to sell back to Him.

• TheWord
    TheWord
    Hey Word, next time you see Jehovah, tell Him that He wasted 22 years of my life. Tell Him, thanks for nothing. Oh yeah, and tell Him I have a sh*tload of literature I'd like to sell back to Him.

Jehovah reads the same words I do, and knows them before you write them. Jehovah is able to intercept your thoughts before they reach your mind, or your heart, through the electrical impules in your body. Therefore Jehovah already knows. The literature you talk about came from men. Jehovah will prove all men as liars, this is written. Only Jehovah knows the Truth. I only know that which Jehovah reveals to me at the proper time. I have seen your image upon the face of a real man in the power of the Spirit. This caused me alarm and fear. I also felt the strength of demons, and have witnessed many miracles in order to build faith. I am the Faithful and Discreet Slave upon the earth. Jesus Christ was the First Slave, and I am the Last until Christ arrives in SPIRIT, AMEN The Faithful and Discreet Slave of JAH and CHRIST

• Sith
    Sith

Is Jehovah revealing to you which finger I'm holding up?

• TheWord
    TheWord
    Is Jehovah revealing to you which finger I'm holding up?

I can tell for myself which finger you possibly have up by the words that you write. This is not necessary to build faith, therefore not necessary for Jehovah to reveal to me. Jehovah has preserved me alive from wicked men. He proves this to me by cause and effect. In example, I call you a word of hate, I can expect words of hate in return. This is True Wisdom that Jehovah has raised me with, Amen. The Faithful Slave

• Sith
    Sith

I'll reveal something to you that Jehovah can't. It's the one between my ring and index fingers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit