UN Scandal - does anyone know the reason they joined to start with?

by AK - Jeff 73 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AlanF
    AlanF

"...YEARS later, UNBEKNOWN to the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, the UN published criteria for Association........."

That's a flat-out lie. The criteria have been known all along, and have not changed at all in the critical areas of agreeing with UN goals and promoting its ideals. The Sept. 8, 1991 Awake! articles on the UN prove this unequivocally.

The Society's claim was deliberately vague enough that it would be difficult for a typical JW to check. How these supposed holy and righteous Christians can tell bald-faced lies like this is beyond me.

AlanF

• one
    one

In that letter Paul Gillies press officer

for jw ask: "PS please do not publish my email address"

"...YEARS later, UNBEKNOWN to the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, the UN published criteria for Association........."

yes, "deliberately vague enough", they like quoting so why dont they quote the "UN published criteria"

• zev
    zev

jst2laws

Zev,

Do you still have your website up with the UN docs? There are things I would like copies of?

ah ha!

i found them!

i will be putting up the site again!

the empire strikes back! time for round 2.

lots of newbs here that need the info. stay tuned y'all!

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

A lot of the stuff found on Zev's old site is here.

http://www.geocities.com/osarsif/un.htm

All you have to do is click on the urls in Osarif's site to read the ECOSOC pages, UN press releases, the DPI directories etc.

Randy at freeminds.org also has a huge amount of the orginials that I and others scanned.

Zev Emailed me this morning. I will be working with Zev to up date his stuff.

Take care and hope this helps,

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit