New JW video, song and dance

by Listener 94 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Someone in Bethel had an idea to promote the working lifestyle which supposedly occurs at Bethel. See look how happy we are serving Jehovah at his publishing houses.

Wouldn't be surprised that the idea was pushed up to one or two of the GB members and they responded with a yes.

What a great idea, will post it on the JWorg. web site or even YouTube. 

There is so much bad publicity on YouTube about the organization will counter it with something positive.  At least the brothers and sisters around the world will see how great it is to work at Bethel.  

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

Countless groups (frats, companies, volunteer groups, etc.) have done their own versions of the "Happy" video.  It's just a bunch of people trying to have some fun in life and I can't fault them for it.  

Glad to see they can at least be happy and have some fun making the video!  There's probably a lot of other things JWs are expected to do that aren't nearly as much fun.  

It's not an official video, so I say "good on them" for having a little fun.

• sir82
    sir82

Goofing-off, dancing Bethelites using Bethel resources & Bethel time, on Bethel property?

And the video becomes viral, and within days 10's if not 100's of thousands of copies of it are flying back & forth on JW phones & ipads.

I'm quite sure there are some seriously fuming-mad GB members, or there will be, when word of this reaches them.

• gda
    gda

How worldly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what? there not using music from the society????????

Blasphemy I say. Fairy tale would have a hay-day with this. I think I'll send it to him. 

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Let them have some dancing and fun.....but be sure to share this video as much as you can while it is still up at Youtube. :-)

I am still amazed that the bethelites were allowed to make this video

• shadow
    shadow

I went to a Gilead graduation that had a scene from the Wiz reenacted on stage with dorothy and ease on down the road for the music

ease on down the road

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ohhh looks like BOTH videos have been taken down. Unless it's just my computer. someone else confirm? I am glad others have this saved. ,.....nonjwspouse

The Video is still up..

It has 18724 views and 65 comments..

The WBT$ has been preaching against Worldly Music and Worldly Dancing for decades..

Now we have a WBT$ JW Bethelite "Moon Walking to Worldly Music" across our computer screen,in a video Straight from Bethel..

• skin
    skin

Not sure if the full length version of this video as been posted here, sorry if it has already, I missed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnBmyudRWgs

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Thanks skin, I wondered where the rest of it was.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Wow...that one was great!

Hmmm. there were some nice women in it, but..... :-P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit