New JW video, song and dance

by Listener 94 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cappytan
    cappytan
    When I was there, Family night consisted of live performances and recorded videos. People would rehearse and plan for months. 
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Happy @ Bethel....really?

Bethelites have to be at morning worship @ 7:00 a.m. every morning.  That means that to get maybe 7 hours of sleep, one should be to bed  by 9 p.m. up at say...5 or 5:30 a.m.; get dressed like you're going to meeting, then skedaddle (half asleep) to the cafeteria.  Before breakfast Bethelites have to pretend like they're listening to daily text comments for 10 or so minutes, then prayer, then shovel whatever breakfast is served, then rush to work to be there by 8:00 a.m.  And the best part about it is that at the end of the month the average Bethelite is rewarded with about $130 for all those long hours of work, meetings, travel and loss of sleep!

Instead of Happy @ Bethel...you would be calling me 'Unhappy, Tired, Bored and Sleepy @ Bethel'!!!

• shadow
    shadow
    i like the video.  jw's should do more stuff like this at the cong level
  • Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

I assume that the rank and file members have to develop some new skills now..like the full time servants at Bethel. As I noticed some JW are now studying this instruction video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJj6d5QSYaE

• Splash
    Splash

Lots and lots of young persons.

If I was 40+ and still at bethel, I'd be having a hard think!

Splash

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse
    Ohhh looks like BOTH videos have been taken down. Unless it's just my computer. someone else confirm? I am glad others have this saved. ,
  • wannabefree
    wannabefree
    nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse ... no, it's still there

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow
    there went my breakfast, thanks a lot,lol
  • nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse
    Good to know wbf and THANK you for checking. I don't like posting incorrect information. ( Now I'm disgusted that my computer is messing up on me again.)
  • steve2
    steve2
    I hope this "happifying" video makes us all realize what we are missing. Look what we have walked away from, people. Feeling envious? You should.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit