New JW video, song and dance

by Listener 94 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant
    I am not so sure about that. How on earth did the photographer manage to record all those hundreds of people dancing around Bethel without having permission to do it. We know that there are a lot of security people at Bethel. So, why was this video recorded at Bethel? Was it only for internal use...or was it supposed to be leaked at Youtube? In that case, for what reason?
  • Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

as was explained, it was for Family Night, which is basically a Bethel talent show. Probably someone with enough pull in the video production services department was able to get a camera and record stuff as he went to different facilities doing his job.

it wasn't supposed to be leaked to youtube. he probably sent it to a friend who sent it to a friend who uploaded it.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

In that case the video production departement will have some explaining to do!

But, anyhow...the production is well made....would they really make such an effort for a Family night at Bathel? OK, Maybe.....

• 7Starz
    7Starz
    Now if you just change the words to what they are most likely feeling on the inside...because I'm Crappy - it makes more sense.  Where's Weird Al when you need him?
  • Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

Song from 'Despicable Me 2'  by Pharell Williams

Being as the several members of the Governing Body have trouble with the meanings of basic English words, notice the meaning of

'DESPICABLE'.

adjective
    adjective: despicable
    deserving hatred and contempt.
    "This Bethel video is a despicable crime"
    :contemptible, loathsome, hateful, detestable, reprehensible, abhorrent, abominable, awful, heinous;
  • Stealth
    Stealth

The best way for this to go viral is to email it to every JW you know, with no comments.  JWs can't resist forwarding this crap to more JWs... and on... and on.  

They are the viewers to target.  Let themselves unwittingly spread exactly what the headquarters doesn't want them to see. 

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Wow this video clearly shows that JWS are truly the happiest people on earth.

I guess its because they assume they aren't going to be whacked at the soon to come  Armageddon ?  

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    I doubt this video was made for 'family night' at Bethel. It's too much effort for just a limited audience but I do believe it was made for the Witnesses in general and not the public.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I think the Big Mother is losing control. 

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

VI: I doubt this video was made for 'family night' at Bethel. It's too much effort for just a limited audience but I do believe it was made for the Witnesses in general and not the public.

Agreed.

This idea is nonsense. Just look at the images:

• How many are at night?
    • Could all of these clips have been done in one evening on a spontaneous whim?

Seriously!

This was clearly planned for a while and then executed. The post production alone had to take many hours. How long would it take a lone "Bethelite" to put this together with the occasional hour here and the stolen hour there?

Come on, people! How 'bout some critical thinking skills!!!

This is clearly NOT something anyone put together in a couple of hours of their spare time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit