New JW video, song and dance

by Listener 94 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams
    @Oubliette - that sister dancing down the hallway seems kinda cute. She'd get it ...
  • Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

By 1:05 I was starting to feel sick. By the end my sickness was complete. I watched with 'jaw on floor, eyes bugging out disbelief '.

I don't think all the 'apostates' on this site working overtime for 6 weeks could have come up with a more damaging video. How can this organization keep its credibility if this direction continues. Some idiot comes up with an idiotic idea and then, through sheer force of their will, get everyone at bethel to not only act like a bunch of morons, but do it in front of a camera.

This is the same organization that is looking for lawyers to join the Bethel family. What lawyers in their right mind would want any connection with them?  However, it looks like they have plenty of cleaning ladies, which would explain why the Society is not sending letters to the BOE asking them to discreetly approach JW's skilled in the use of toilet brushes to encourage them to apply for positions at Bethel.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Is this JW-archive site in any way connected to WTS?

R A I N B O W  feather dusters?

Subliminal message?

Doc

• Island Man
    Island Man

Talk about being no part of the world and not following worldly trends and fads . . . 

• millie210
    millie210

Well theyre not ALL young people...

anyone know the old geezer at 0.50? Or how bout the "mildly stuffy, disapproving, arms folded guy" at 2.11?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

It probably was quite easy to get people to do this since most of the work at Bethel is boring and monotonous.

Put that with boring talks and service meetings and you have a large number of people who would just like to break out. 

This sort of thing done at Bethel 20 years ago would probably resulted in getting some people booted out.

• Island Man
    Island Man

But in all honesty, this isn't so bad compared to what I've seen JWs do at a JW talent show involving all the congregations in a circuit.

Let's just say I've seen JW congregations put on skits where they humorously parody bible stories in a very humorous way (think "Saturday Night Live" or "Mad TV") that seems to deny any claim that they reverence the scriptures.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

As some of you said, it was a private video and not for public consumption. Note the comment  that was posted on the video.   There is nothing covered that will not be uncovered.

DearBrother or Sister, please take down this video immediately. It was a personal video never intended for the public. You do not have the legal right to duplicate it in any way. The producers of the video ask you very kindly to please take down this video ASAP. Your compliance will be most appreciated. Thank you for understanding.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    It's should be posted all over you tube then. Throw that junk up everywhere. 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit