New JW video, song and dance

by Listener 94 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Listener
    Listener

The current JWs do not cease to amaze.  Here's their latest video on YouTube and straight from Bethel.

There is a lot of work involved in this.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWOU6e5VwBo 

• flipper
    flipper
    Talk about " false advertising " ! Sheesh ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

The person in the Dentist Chair would probably be happy if they had given her "Gas" ! Eish !

The bliss of ignorance 

• smiddy
    smiddy

Obviously they are trying to capture  and appeal to the youth .So their must be a big problem in retaining young ones in the org. ( as if we didn`t know ) and they are now trying to combat it with these sorts of exhibition .

Choirs , music and dancing in KH`s , at conventions etc.What do they call those spontaneous singing by groups in public places ?  All to appease the younger generation .

smiddy

• William Penwell
    William Penwell
    Now I thought I had seen everything.
  • fiddler
    fiddler

Couldn't they have at least used one of their own music compositions instead of a 'WORLDLY' one?

uh...probably not.  

The whole production is a knock off of 'worldly' and so not jw.

The rank n file will eat it up because it ISN'T JW.  But they won't see it.

idgits!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    OMG Do I even recognize this religion. 10 years ago this would of been been showing disrespect for pure worship.
  • fastJehu
    fastJehu

My thoughts:

I've never seen so many sisters at Bethel in pants. The last 2 years also some pictures in the magazines showed sisters in pants. Maybe in future it will be a shift to a matter of conscience.

And making the sausage the donations of "the poor widow" will be thrown to the ground.

• AlwaysBusy
    AlwaysBusy

Wow.... just plain wow.   

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

😲😲🙈🙈

I'm surprised that Pharrell didn't pop up In the video. He is all that is missing. Hope they're paying him for using his song so much. Yeah, this definitely would have been a NO NO 8 to 10 years ago. Now that Social Media has taken over and the Older generation of Witnesses are seeing a decline, it's time for the new appeal to a younger audience

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit