WTS Addresses Child Abuse - er, kind of...

by iiz2cool 139 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

SOJ, you are in the typical JW Bubble in your thinking. In this new publication it clearly misrepresents what the reality of the situation is with victims of sexual abuse by these protected perverts. They are threatened in so many ways that it is extremely difficult for a small child to go to anyone sometimes for many years. Physical threats, and psychological threats are what these victims face, and they usually are not confidently standing in front of the molester saying stop or I will tell.

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

Aroarer: I'm tired of the same old stupid expression "typical JW Bubble in your thinking". It's just a lame excuse to just ignore everything I post.

The book is not misrepresenting anything, it's openly discussing these issues and giving young ones a warning. Of course it's hard, there's not one universal solution to the problem or instruction on what the child can say when they are cornered by an sexual predator when no one is around. But at least, the book helps parents that have a dificult time talking to their children. This happens a lot JW or not. Everyone here is saying "they should have said this", "they shouldn't have said that", "they used strong words", For god's sake can't you all see how absurd you are just criticizing sitting on your asses in front of your computer screen. If they would have completely avoided the subject, then everyone would be criticizing that they didn't say anything. The truth is that the evilness in your hearts lead you to criticize everything that the Watchtower does. It really makes me sick the way apostates think they are so much smarter than anyone else, smarter than JWs, smarter than the Governing Body, even if Jesus was here you would also ignore him and be criticizing everything he did. I've seen many posts comparing JWs to Pharisees, but the reality is that you all are doing the same thing they did with Jesus. Instead of seeing the good that he was doing, they were criticizing insignificant things.

I'm tired of all the crap in this forum, I'm out of here...

• Hamas
    Hamas

lol @ PlaydoughOfJah !

Go and have a wank and sleep it off, sunshine.

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

Everyone on this board is not an apostate - me, for instance. Are we all evil just because we are here? Are you reading our hearts, SOJ?

• reaper
    reaper

I am new to this site, and am appalled like many of you, at the way these old men in Brooklyn play with peoples lives. I was a JW for 47 years and my wife for over 50 years, we finally broke free 2 years ago.

My wife was sexually abused when she was only 8 yrs old by her JW Bother-In-Law and he has never been punished for what he did. My wife has carried the guilt of that time ever since.

She told me when she was a youing Pioneer and was only 16, and I was 18. However in the 60s it was NOT something we ever spoke about. So for the 'evil empire' to try and lay part of the blame for the abuse on the Child is disjusting.

It is so obvious that these people DO NOT understand kids at all, because non of these self righteous evil cretins have had any themselves. The more I hear about them, now that we are out of it, the more I wonder why we ever stayed so long.

Also to try and say that a Child will forget, is absolute rubbish. A part of our endocrine system, known as the limbic system NEVER forgets anything, and that is why many people are suffering from psychological problems later in life.

I also notice that they are still plugging away at 'new' generations of children, feeding them the same old diet of 'child with lambs and lions, in the new system' I had this same old stuff, over 40 years ago in the Paradise Lost book. They never change. Why can't they just believe in Jesus and talk about the wonderful things that HE has in store for those who LOVE HIM, not some man made organisation Blessings In Christ

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Butterknife of jah is the appointed spokesperson for the big Jehover himself.

No need to be overly concerned.

His posts speak for themselves.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    If they would have completely avoided the subject, then everyone would be criticizing that they didn't say anything.

The problem isn't with the WTS not saying anything, the problem is them not doing anything.

The truth is that the evilness in your hearts lead you to criticize everything that the Watchtower does.

It's not the evilness that causes me to criticize the Watchtower, The Watchtower has brought that out of me with their evilness.

It really makes me sick the way apostates think they are so much smarter than anyone else, smarter than JWs, smarter than the Governing Body

I don't think anybody is claiming that they're more intelligent than the JWs, I think the problem is you don't enjoy discussion over Watchtower publications. Apostates have the freedom to interpret the publications, JWs don't.

• core
    core

SOJ Did I miss something or did you answer any of the points I and others made ????

Sad how you miss all the points made and merely resort to type - we are all evil in our hearts ???????

Excuse me but try talking to an abused victim who has had the JW 'help' treatment then you will know how courageous they were in getting out of the Org - you

I'm out of here...
    yes its easy to run away and avoid the issue - the issue is crystal clear and you have avoided it and ,merely resorted to type - I for one as an evil twisted corrupt individual (in your view) am delighted that im OUT OF THERE
  • Gerard
    Gerard
    If they would have completely avoided the subject, then everyone would be criticizing that they didn't say anything.

The matter of fact is that the Watchtower HAS BEEN COMPLETELY AVOIDING the core of the issue for too long.

The truth is that the evilness in your hearts lead you to criticize everything that the Watchtower does.

Your truth and the truth are not the same. Making a child feel guilty after she/he has been abused is inhumane.

It really makes me sick the way apostates think they are so much smarter than anyone else, smarter than JWs, smarter than the Governing Body, even if Jesus was here you would also ignore him and be criticizing everything he did.

So independent thinking scares you! I'm not surprised. Besides, Jesus did not asked us to become members of a thought-stoping and mind-controling CULT.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Welcome, reaper!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit