The new book for children.

by dmouse 69 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby
    And why is there a lamb running among the minions that are being destroyed?

Aztec,

I thought the same thing! Thats not a lamb.....it's a woman running if you look closer. I wonder if it's........"one of those pictures".

Gumby

• dmouse
    dmouse

It was interesting when my kids got back - did they rush to read the new book? No, they were much more interested in the other new release of the day - Harry Potter!

• dmouse
    dmouse

Lambs? Oh, I see what you mean now - the picture of the woman with her arm over her head.

At first I thought you meant the animal faces which appear from the smoke of the collapsing buildings:

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I think this picture is bad enough in itself. We do not have to look for pictured that are constructed in our brain.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Actually, Gumby's correct. Upon further inspection it is a woman and not a lamb. Oops! I wonder what the DM under the martini glass is for eh Dmouse? LOL!

~Aztec

• caligirl
    caligirl

I think that it is beyond despicable to put a picture like this in a book geared for young children. Absolutely disgusting. I am so glad that my children will never have to see it. Hell, it would be horrible in a book for adults!

• Swan
    Swan

The look of sheer terror on the faces of those people sure brings back those old childhood fears of Armageddon. I remember this discussion from studying the Paradise book with my mother.

"But my friends won't die at Armageddon because they are good kids."

My mother: "But they don't love Jehovah."

It would be interesting to see them come to my door with this offer in October. Image me flipping through the pages, feigning interest in what they are saying, until I come to this page of terror and then handing it back to them with the explanation that it isn't suitable for any of the children I know.

Tammy

• shamus
    shamus

Absolutley disgusting!

They talk about how christendom is horrible for teaching hellfire... give me a freakin' break!

• sf
    sf

Yea, yea, yea...

So who of you are disgusted and outraged enough to send a copy of this filth to news media and papers? To shrinks and doctors? To the politicians and leaders of this world and our communities?

Or you just gonna sit there and be outraged, but do nothing to SHOUT THE OUTRAGE TO THE NATIONS?

Demand to be heard if that is what it takes. Show the world, the very world WTS preaches about that will be destroyed at 'jehovahs hand' and then act as if they love us, that this is what these children are FORCED TO 'EAT' and LOOK AT DAILY IN THEIR SPIRITUAL DIETS. And that because of this 'foul food', there are a record number of them 'near death'; with no relief in sight.

Get out there people!! Do your part. You owe these kids your time and efforts. Think of it as a way of making amends.

sKally

• sf
    sf

"Hello, Watchtower? My call today is to voice my outrage at the new childrens book and it's graphic depiction of death. Not to be compared to your filth the Paradise Book, which, in my opinion was worse, this book is repulsive; to say the least.

I am in strong opinion that this book, along with the other horrid pieces of literature you pump out daily, must be taken to 'higher places' in this world and be seen for what they truly are...

MIND TERRORISM.

Thank you for your time and shame on you."

(hang up)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit