The new book for children.

by dmouse 69 Replies latest jw friends

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Phew!

That was lovely now wasn't it children?

What...you're scared and frightened? Now, now, now.....don't cry!

No, Rufus...I don't think that woman in the picture is your Mommie.

Janie, stop howling for heaven's sakes...

Children, please....settle down...oh dear Jehovah, what to do?

• dedalus
    dedalus

LOL @ Ray!

Dedalus

• dedalus
    dedalus

Interesting, how explicit the Witness doctrine of death, even for children, is:

"It is a serious time for children as well as adults, because children that do not obey Jehovah will not be among the survivors of that battle. God will not preserve them into his new world merely because they are children .... If you want to obey Jehovah you will engage regularly in the ministerial activities that are arranged by the theocratic organization." -- Watchtower 8/15/62, pp. 494-495.

Sicko shit.

Dedalus

• dmouse
    dmouse

Yes, City Fan, those are horse's hooves.

Here is the top of the page:

• Hamas
    Hamas

Care to scan any more for us wicked apostates dmouse?

• little witch
    little witch

After seeing these pictures I only have one thing to say....THANKYOU, THANKYOU THANKYOU DMOUSE!!!!!!!!!

I have been ''educating''my husband on the watchtower tactics, and have been searching for these awful pictures on the net, and couldn't find them all. These were the ones I wanted to show him. He is disgusted, a picture is worth a thousand words.

I believe these pictures are phsycological abuse. I know for a fact they lead parents to physically hurt their kids, I mean, if JW parents really believe that their kids will be victims of their vengful god at armmegadon, they will have no higher duty, than to beat them into submission in order to make them '' think correctly''

Again, thanks for posting this for the world to see. They don't show you this stuff at the door, this is one of the goodies they save as ''food at the proper time''.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I couldn't help but notice that in the picture in the original post, the girl in the middle has one of those arm-band tattoos... the kind that a lot of young people like to get. Maybe they are trying to send a message? Perhaps put the "fear of god" in them? It looks like god is reeeally pissed at those rebellious teeny-boppers.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Hmmmm... I've also noticed that recent publications no longer contain images of primary targets major land marks or buildings being destroyed in a horrific manner.

Maybe they are afraid that their past teachings will result in their being branded a terrorist organization? Just a guess.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Interesting point Elsewhere. Actually, how far removed are these ideas form actual terrorism? The only real difference is that jws have God doing the dirty work, while terrorists take matters into their own hands. But terrorists clearly are motivated by what they think God wants. Is this that much different? Makes me wonder.

• little witch
    little witch

Rocketman, when I was young, the dubs taught they would ''fight for jehovah''. And there was no doubt they meant militant fighting... Makes you wonder. I have no doubts that if they ever got a directive from 'mother', that they would act.

JW's are anti-government, anti corporate, terrorist in the making in my opinion. Didn't some kook get arrested a while back for making terrorist threats? (He was a JW) And felt it was his duty for jehober, and his time had come. I will try to find it.

Anyway, interesting thoughts, and I agree with you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit