Can any believer answer this?

by LucidSky 116 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pomegranate
    pomegranate
    I condemn false without knowing truth.

But you did know the truth. You knew the truth that Paul wasn't 980 years old. In fact, that particular TRUTH is what most normal people would call COMMON SENSE, which is a truth in itself. Especially against the obvious.

That "truth" came first before you condemned what was false, and UTTERLY RIDICULOUS..

Edited by - pomegranate on 2 November 2002 11:27:24

• gumby
    gumby

OK OK that was a bad analogy

How about this one ...What is the truth of the limestone Ossuary they found...is it connected to Jesus? You don't know do you? I think Elvis put it there. Can you dissern the false now....since you don't know the truth? Yes you can! I don't think Elvis put it there do you?

• rem
    rem

cellomould,

No, I haven't read that. Sounds pretty interesting. I'll put it on my book list. Unfortuntately, my list is pretty large already, so it'll take me some time to get to it.

rem

• emancipated
    emancipated

did you guys give up? I was enjoying the discussion emmensely!

• gumby
    gumby

Well it was a good discussion but poor ol Pom was backed in a corner and had run out of answers.

There will PLENTY more discussions along this line.....there always is!

Take care decapitated.....I mean emancipated....LOL

• emancipated
    emancipated

I hope there is more discussion along these lines Dumby er I mean Gumby. ;-) I think both sides made some interesting observations.

• emancipated
    emancipated

Come on peoples. we need more participation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit