Anyone from Minnesota?

by scootergirl 111 Replies latest jw experiences

• seedy3
    seedy3

Ahh ok thanks joanna.

I had wondered for a long time about lonnie and linda. I sort of thought they would have left the borg, can't really put a finger on the reason, but I sort of thought he might.

Seedy

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Yeah I always liked him, thought he was a very cool guy the few times I met him...

• radiolady
    radiolady

Hello all...I figured I'd better weigh in right about now! I'm from Minnesota too and I live in Roseville right now. By now the Aposofest is surely over. Someone email me and let me know how much fun I missed...I had to work. Looks like I'll have to take off work for the next one. I couldn't this time since I just got this job...one of three. Am I crazy or just always broke!

Love you guys!

Tammy Morgan aka Radiolady

• not interested
    not interested

Hey radiolady,

Ill let ya know when the next one will be, all i can say now is that it may be at my house in late sept or early oct

• Gopher
    Gopher

Radiolady,

For pictures of the apostofest, look at the thread below and go to the last post by scootergirl. She has a link to a mini photo collection from the apostofest last Sunday.

Here's the thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=31237&site=3

• radiolady
    radiolady

Thanks everyone! I'm not going to miss this next one even if I have to take off from work! I've only been to one Apostofest and when I missed this one I went through Apostate withdrawals!

Radiolady

• recoveringexjw
    recoveringexjw

i lived in minnesota for several yrs i went to school ith gretchen carlson in anoka mn {former miss america i live in tennessee now

• recoveringexjw
    recoveringexjw

does anyone remember the deremers in anoka i beuilieve darrin is an elder in brooklyn park but i may be wrong

• Gopher
    Gopher

Rexjw,

I remember the DeRemers quite well. They attended Anoka and then Ramsey congregation northwest of the Twin Cities.

If Darrin is an elder, it would have to be in a cong. with a different name -- Brooklyn Park cong. was renamed to Maple Grove back in the 1980's.

• Swiffy
    Swiffy

Hey, I am from MN!!! Would love to meet new or old friends. I grew up in the Columbia Heights Cong, then for the last 10 years was in the Champlin Cong. Someone email me!!!! Jack

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit