Anyone from Minnesota?

by scootergirl 111 Replies latest jw experiences

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

joanna, you live in st cloud right now? cool :) close enough to come down and play in the cities.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Harmony-I come play in the cities pretty much everyweekend...tis so dull in Cloud Town...I am usually at first ave, the quest, the Fine Line, Britts, The Local, in uptown, or just chillin at my friends houses...almost all of them live in the cities now.

Umm Mike Morris, he might sound familar to you all cuz Mike Moriss was the Long Snapper on the Minnesota Vikings for several years, he's retired now, but I am thinking, it's not the same guy you all were talking about...lol

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

haha joanna, nope not that mike morris :P

hey you hang out at some of the same places i do! i was at first ave on friday night and the quest on sat. night. you should let me know next time ya come down. rolling rock and i usually go out dancing together, he's on this board too.

i emailed ya my number.

:) harmony

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Cool beans I am usually at the Quest Friday night for the Quest for Mayhem...I didn't go last weekend tho...

• not interested
    not interested

dang im always a day late and a dollar short but im in minnesota too about half way between mpls and st. cloud anywho hope to see uall soon

not interested

• hannibal
    hannibal

I thing we have enough to start are own congo.

Dont forsake the gathering of yourself togeather!

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Welcom Notinterested and Hannibal.......will we see ya on the 30th at the Apastofest?

• hannibal
    hannibal

you betcha!

It will be nice to meet you.

-hanni

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

GREAT, Hanni! I am very excited to put "real" faces on names........

• not interested
    not interested

yes scooter ill be there although i havent officialy been invited and i dont even know where its at but when there is good aposticizing going on i willl always be able to find it

not

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit